“Great Addition to Spokane” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #184 of 700 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Asian
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Great Addition to Spokane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I own a couple of restaurants in Spokane so we like to try new places to see what other people are doing. My first impression was the place looked really clean partially due to the minimalist decor, but also that is was very trendy. We were greeted immediately and seated by friendly staff. It was just the two of us, but we ordered 2 appetizers (Popcorn Shrimp and Salt and Basil Crispy Chicken) and 3 entrees (Spicy Shrimp, TanTan Men, and Cold Summer Noodles) to get a good feel for the variety. Everything we tasted was great. The sauces on the appetizers were paired well with the proteins. The Cold Summer Noodles reminded me of Wonderful Taste Noodles that we used to get at the now long gone China Best. My favorite was the Spicy Seafood. It was just spicy enough to know it, but it didn't burn my mouth so bad that I needed ice cream afterwards. It wasn't skimpy on the seafood either. I believe this is going to be my new "hangover" cure. I am anxious to go back and try more things.

• Visited June 2014