“Group Gathering for Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 770 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Spokane, Washington
“Group Gathering for Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Group of nine with reservations on a Friday night. Our table was ready with no wait. We had an excellent waiter. They offer a 4 course dinner for $19.95 that includes appetizer, soup or salad, main course (and many selections) and dessert. We all raved about our meal, service, and felt the price was most acceptable. Anthony's has been a favorite for this group of people, and we will return.

Visited February 2013

Sherman Oaks, California, United States
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Wonderful Food, Wonderful Service, Wonderful View of the River, too! Well worth the price. I'm from Sherman Oaks, CA and was at your Restaurant while I was visiting my daughter. The staff went out of their way to make us happy. On my next visit to Spokane I will definitely eat here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“Good food, good view and great service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This restaurant is always a great place to enjoy a meal. Lunch or dinner you can't go wrong. Great variety of seafood fixed in many different ways. I have never had a bad meal at Anthony's.
If you want a view table plan to wait a bit for it. It will be worth it if the river is running high. In the summer be sure to eat on the deck overlooking the river. Like all restaurants I like to eat during a slow traffic time. Seems the service is better and the food comes faster.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Something for Everybody”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have to say I didn't care for their award winning chowder. Too thick and not near enough flavor for me. My entree of blackened rock fish was well done as was the rice w/raisins and the flavored greeen beans. Dessert was a treat having the cherry buckle. The service was a tad off but I think that was because they weren't busy and in turn, no rythmn on the floor. The scenary is terribly romantic and I hope to bring my wife next time.

Visited February 2013
“View-View-View with great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wow- we went here for our business dinner- we had a large group for dinner and cocktails. We had a great dinner with everyone being served quckly and efficiently.
The view of Spokane Falls was amazing- great for large groups, families and couples.We had 3 choices for dinner -the steak was done to perfection.

• Visited January 2013