“Good food, get there early” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Everett, Washington
“Good food, get there early”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were in Spokane for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. And after the birthday party we needed to have some dinner. There were 11 of us, so I called them to see if they could accommodate us. But they don't take reservations on the weekend, so they just told us to get there early, between 4:00-5:30pm.. So we did that. We were seated out on the deck and it was really nice. It was quite noisy because of the road being right there, but it's totally enclosed so you couldn't see the cars. The food was great and they have a lot of Gluten free options. We had a really nice time.
I would recommend Tomato Street. But remember to Get there early.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Surrey, Canada
“Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Food was good, large menu to choose from, very family friendly with lots of staff, plus you can colour on the table.

Visited June 2014
Yakima, Washington
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I will say it again there good is amazing. The garlic bread they bring is the best ever!! For the two of us we shared and appetizer and main dish it was plenty. Service was a little slow but not horrible, paper on the tables and crayons to draw with kept everyone entertained.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently great food, service and great for dates...and kids ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Always had good luck with this place. They have robust Italian flavor and a fun versatile atmosphere. The bar is perfect for meeting a client or with a date with a full menu and well crafted drinks.

If to want to bring the kids they are well setup with crayons the kids can use to draw on the table cloth. Keeps the little monsters occupied while you wait and also during dinner I've found.

I personally like the wood fired mushroom and pepperoni pizza and the lasagna is also great. My wife often finds new favorites and is more adventurous on the menu, were heading there for lunch again today! Love this place.

Spokane, Washington
“4th Stage Kidney Failure Customer Safely Well Fed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The server, Rachael, was delightful. The "small" salad was a good size with
ample dressing added with delicious, warm garlic breads. I'm on a kidney diet so could not have tomato base dishes or cheeses but they came through for me with "Uncle Tony's Roasted Chicken", angel style pasta & cream sauce covered
with roasted shredded bread crumbs on top with marvelous flavorings throughout. I left with enough for another succulant dinner here at home
tomorrow. I highly recommend Tomato Street for their service, food, atmosphere, and reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014