“Great Food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Kelowna, B.C. Canada
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We went to chilis for lunch, and for a family type restaurant it was great. Good food, reasonable prices, and good service.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kelowna, Canada
“Great food, great service, awesome drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We ate lunch there before going shopping in the north town mall. We sat in the lounge area and ordered some $2.99 margaritas as it was happy hour! I ordered a raspberry one which came in a big stein glass and it was really powerful! I found out why when I watched the bartender pour another one for someone. They were quite generous on the booze.

I ordered the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger with a side of cinnamon apples. The burger was huge! I think I overextended my jaw eating it. It was really tasty too. The bacon was so thick I had to fold the pieces to fit them in the burger.

The cinnamon apples were great too. I didn't know what I was getting when I ordered it (I didn't want salad or fries) and it was pretty well like apple pie filling. No complaints here!

my girlfriend had a quesadilla and she really liked it. Compared to Applebees, this place is 10x better. I would eat here again!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Troy, Montana
“Not a good experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

My group of 4 went to Chili's around 4pm for dinner before a concert. The service was as if they were packed and they weren't. We got appetizers with no plates and when we asked for plates the server she was not our waitress. She had major attitude going on but did get the plates for us. We had to ask for silverware. One quesadilla salad came with a grilled insect on the tortilla. She was comped for her next salad. We complained to the manager but don't think she took it seriously. Won't give up on Chili's but won't go back there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had a nice dinner here last night. The service was good. Tried the Guiltless Chicken Sandwich, and it was quite good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Bath, England
“Great place to eat even if you don't like spicy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2007

Ate here twice on a recent visit and both times felt that it was excellent value and the staff were friendly and attentive. The onion blossom starter had to be done the first time and was superb, but on the second visit we opted for the Shanghai Chicken and it was divine! Had a safe Cobb-type salad on the first visit and hubby had the Chipotle chicken. Second visit had THE best ribeye steak with delicious loaded REAL mashed potatoes (not like the nasty fake stuff at TGI's) and sauteed vegetables. All washed down with delicious blackberry iced tea it was a great meal!