“Best Mexican food in Spokane!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #251 of 769 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Mexican
Spokane, Washington
“Best Mexican food in Spokane!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Fantastic food...my favorites are their tamales and chile rellenos. Yummy salsa with a bit of a kick with hot tortilla chips! Great atmosphere and awesome service at a decent price.

Visited August 2011

Spokane, Washington
“Good authentic mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I am from LA so I grew up on mexican food, and this is good stuff. Last time We went I had the Pollo de la crema-- Chicken in an awesomely rich, subtly spiced cream sause. Nothing fancy, just chicken and mushrooms in an incredible sauce over rice and beans. SOOO good. My daughter's combo plate was excellent as well. The enchilada was moist and full of meat with an amazing red sauce, and the tamale tasted like the hand rolled ones we used to get in california. Service is a bit difficult sometimes with the language barrir but it just adds to the fun.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere