“Local, fresh flavor in downtown Spokane” 5 of 5 stars

509-838-4600
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Herbal Essence Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 769 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Spokane, Washington
“Local, fresh flavor in downtown Spokane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

A coworker was in town so a few of us went out for dinner. We couldn't have picked a better place! The atmosphere was quiet and inviting. The food was unbelievable -- the house salad was the best salad I've ever had. My entree was unique and cooked to perfection. I will definitely be eating there again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fresh Choice for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I have been a few times and had consistently great dinners. The menu choices were fresh and very unique. The attention to pairing complimentary items was interesting and delicious. A little on the spendy side but you get what you pay for. Wide variety of items, we will be back soon.

Spokane
“Great little cafe in downtown Spokane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Herbal Essence offers a fresh and delicious approach to everyday meal choices! The crab melt with cheddat and garlic aiole was superb as was the hailbut! We loved every bite! It is a easy walk from most downtown venues and hotels! We will be back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boise, ID
“Fantastic Choice in downtown Spokane”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am always looking to find a tasty alternative to the "Big Box" monotony of food choices when I am out on the road. Staying at my Spokane base - The Davenport - lets me explore the options in the core. TA and Yelp guided me to Herbal Essence. THANK YOU! What a great location and fantastic dinner. I have been here twice. Had the halibut, and then the stuffed chicken. both were very tasty. I loved the presentation of the dinner salad... almost picture perfect, but taste was just perfectly balanced. Both main dishes were hot, tasty, and well balanced by the sides. Only concern was that the meat was slightly over cooked in each instance, but it was VERY minor. I would go here over and over. Very reasonably priced, and quiet setting.

• Visited September 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Perfect lunch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

What an awesome little spot to sit and enjoy a perfect lunch. Nice quiet atmosphere with excellent service. My daughter had one of the many sandwiches with a cup of tomato soup, and I had the steak salad with Brie cheese- all three were fresh and delicious! Best of all, we had a restaurant.com certificate which made our entire bill including tip $14.00 and change! Cheaper then we payed at Arby's 3 days before!! Even without the certificate, it's well worth it!!!

• Visited August 2013