“Don't go, this is not Pizza and Italian, it is a electric hot spicy pub” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Geno's Pizza & Italian Food

Geno's Pizza & Italian Food
1414 N Hamilton St, Spokane, WA 99202
(509) 487-9541
Improve this listing
Ranked #470 of 793 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Pizza
SpokaneWA
“Don't go, this is not Pizza and Italian, it is a electric hot spicy pub”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had been to the old italian restaurant and was very disappointed in the new menu. I like the decor and families were there. Those looking for the Pizza and Italian will be very disappointed. I had the lamb, spinach dinner which was good with the naan bread, but my husbands french dip was not good, the meat and the roll were fresh but the dip sauce was way too spicy, tasted like tabasco was added. We had a large group and no one liked their food much. They should have stuck to Italian and Pizza in the Gonzaga neighborhood.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Spokane, Washington
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Any time we want good food & wine at a good price we go here. They have semi gourmet food, are willing to modify some foods for my low fat diet, & don't charge an arm & a leg. We love their outdoor courtyard & eclectic decor. They modify their menu occasionally so you can enjoy a new adventure. It is a somewhat hidden gem in the Gonzaga district.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colville
“simple, good, inexpensive, a bit eclectic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We always have a great time a Geno's. A diverse menu with nice specials, good beer, great smiling service, and always feel well worth the price.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“Good food, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went here for lunch with some Co-workers. I'd never been inside. 8-10 years ago when I was at Gonzaga I always wondered about the place, but never had been or knew anyone that had gone there.

I think they've done a massive remodel, using a bunch of old recycled material like the bar is made from two old Baby Grand Pianos. They also used parts from old circus trucks.

The food was pretty darn good. I had their philly cheese steak and fries. The bread had a hint of garlic. I'll definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fun atmosphere & good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the atmosphere - decorating fun and perfect place to have fun with friends or have a date night. They have live bands at times which is always fun. There is also a bar area. Great menu and overall good spot! If I want Italian food, I'm goin' to Geno's.

Visited October 2012