“I need mo chicken...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Benton City, Washington
“I need mo chicken...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

People come here for the food. Fresh and Fantastic Fried Chicken. The best hushpuppies outside of Alabama. You may pass this place if you are in a hurry. It is a very small spot with lots of heart. You don't need to dress up here. Just bring you curiosity and appitite and enjoy.
You'll be back for mo.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I LOVE BBQ - my husband isn't that crazy about it but he LOVED the food here, We both agreed this is a wonderful place to get quality yummy food.

spokane, washington
“Favorite Fried Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

So glad I returned, even the coleslaw was excellent! I had memories of "ok" food here so it had been awhile...in all fairness, my mother-in-law is southern and makes killer fried chicken, anyway, my daughter and I split a pulled pork sandwich and a 2 piece chicken dinner - with hush puppies and coleslaw and it was all divine. It took awhile, but it was obvious that everything was prepared after we ordered it - so wonderfully crisp and fresh. I will remember to order and pick this up for a party.

• Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Best Fried Chicken in Spokane”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've been to Chicken-N-More numerous times and pretty much had everything on the menu. The fried chicken is far and away the best thing on the menu. It would be very respectable in the South let alone the Inland Northwest.

Service: There is no table service. You order up front and wait for your name to be called. No issues with that. It's an informal place.

Food: I'd rate the chicken by itself excellent. The reason for my very good overall rating is I think they could pay more attention to their sides. Some are prepared foods like the potato and macaroni salads. Others like the greens lack seasoning and flavor. Maybe a little bacon, garlic, vinegar etc. Similarly, the red beans and rice are very basic and just okay.

Value: They charge reasonable prices for the quality and quantiy of the food.

Atmosphere: This is a very small place with a few booths and tables. Nothing fancy. It's about the chicken.

If you want fried chicken in Spokane, this is the only place worth considering.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great little place to grab some good southern fried chicken! My wife and I both had the fried chicken. She had the collared greens with beans and I had the coleslaw and beans. Both were good, but the fried chicken was the star. The offer ribs and catfish as well. We'll have to check those out next time, cause we'll be back.

• Visited October 2012