“Very nice establishment, great food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Penticton, Canada
“Very nice establishment, great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant. The interior has nice art work displayed on the walls. The servers are extremely friendly and patient. I echo what other reviewer say. I've been there twice so far and had the No Name Burger both times. The French fries are just like another reviewer states, "Incredible". I truly recommend eating at this place. Surprisingly they weren't all too busy either times I was there. The food is tops, service is tops. I would not hesitate to return or to recommend them.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leominster, United Kingdom
“Ok food and a bit scary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you are looking for a healthy breakfast, this is not the place to go...we couldn't even get poached eggs. The outside does look bad and I'm afraid parts of the inside were also not nice. The window glass was cracked, the booth seats were worn and uncomfortable. The plus side? Good greasy spoon, very friendly waitress and great for people watching...really interesting looking locals there.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Awesome Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Love checking out local places for breakfast on weekends. Have eaten at the Satellite in the past and know they have good food. One day, I discovered something interesting. Their veggie scramble. 3 eggs and a whole lot of nicely cooked vegetables with a side of something I've NEVER tried before. Sweet potato hummus. Sounds weird, but it is very delicious. Good on the scramble or, at the suggestion of the waitress, on your toast. With a cup of their signature coffee blend, it was the perfect breakfast. I know exactly what I'll order the next time I go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Delicious food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Do not be put off by the outside of the diner or the first appearance of the inside. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. I had the California Chicken Sandwich, which was so good! The server recommended the onion rings, which were wonderful. It's been a long time since we've had a server so happy, cheerful and helpful. We would certainly return to this diner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Airway Heights, Washington
“Great Food Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My first reaction when walking into this place was "uh oh". The way the diner is designed and the color of the walls was a little bizarre to me. The paintings were a little weird and the chairs and booths have seen better days. However none of this should discourage you from trying this place out. Our waiter was very friendly and did a great job recommending menu options. I ordered the "No name burger" It was two pieces of sour dough bread with swiss cheese grilled to the bread and inside was fresh avocado, tomatoes, parm, with meat and cheese served with fries. The burger was delicious (only could eat half) but my favorite part was the French fries, if i would of decided to stay and have a few drinks at the bar I would of ate 10 lbs of those fries. They are open till 4am which is nice because not a lot of places in Spokane are open that late. Next time I go back i want to have their breakfast. The person I was with had a huge breakfast (Eggs, Toast, Fruit, Hashbrowns, and Bacon and a drink) for about $10!! If this place got fixed up or was at a different venue this place would be the best diner/bar in town.

• Visited July 2013