“Awesome Spokane Icon” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Spokane, WA
“Awesome Spokane Icon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Love going here for brunch, drinking coffee out of their iconic cups. Great food and amazing bloody mary. :)

Visited November 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Fills you up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best late night eating in Spokane. Come her after drinking or for breakfast. You can't go wrong. Don't let the decor fool you, the food's better than the atmosphere.

Visited April 2012
Denver, Colorado
“The Best Breakfast I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place is awesome. It's a divey little diner with the best food ever. The service was great. Everyone was really friendly. I had the Eggs Benedict and I've got to say, they were the best I have ever had. If you go to Spokane, you must have a meal at the Satellite Diner!

Visited December 2012
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“The Satellite will satisfy your need for classic reasonably-priced breakfast or lunch served by super friendly servers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stumbled on this place looking for breakfast one morning. It was my first time in Spokane, in town alone for a conference. The place has a vibrant, almost club-like atmosphere with dance music to boot. My server was like an instant friend , and not in a fake way - in a everyone's-cool-until-you're-a-dick way. I ordered eggs Benedict. It didn't blow me away, but it was perfectly executed and deeply satisfying. This is truly a downtown local diner that has managed to maintain its integrity as a local diner. I literally just heard, as I type this at my table, my server say to another customer, "I just want you to be happy. We'll hook you up, no worries." I want a place like this in my town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“GREAT FOOD_LATE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Love this diner. It is kind of a dive, in the middle of the city, but stays open very late (2am?) or maybe 24/7. Their prices are great and the staff is a hard working, pleasant group of folks.

Visited July 2012