“Great Teriyaki” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #167 of 766 restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Description: Aloha Island Grill is Spokane's home for Plate Lunch Meals. The original Location on Monroe (10 am to 9 pm daily), and the Big Island at West 1220 Francis (7 am to 9 pm daily) are great spots to enjoy some awesome island fare. Come see us! Great option for parties and group meals - try us out!
Lewiston, Idaho
“Great Teriyaki”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Small but good place to eat. There are not many tables so you might pick up and go to the park. We prefer the chicken to the beef and have not tried the pork yet.
The veggies are OK but could be better....I think they are over cooked for my taste.
Large portions! You will have plenty for lunch another day.
Overall god

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Spokane, Washington
“Best Teriyaki Chicken EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

My family and I LOVE this place!!!! We've tried a number of their dishes, all delicious!!! My favorite dish is their must try Teriyaki Chicken, it is the very best I've ever tasted!! Their seating isn't to spacious, we often got our food to-go. Overall two thumbs up!!!!! I'd highly recommend this place!!!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“YUMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

You have to go on one of the days they have their Kahlua Pork. It is amazing! They also make their own Macaroni Salad that is great, nothing like the kind you buy in the grocery store deli. I have never had anything there that I didn't love.

Seattle, WA
“comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Very good serving sizes andvariety, especially the Kalua pork. Half plate size more than enough for one. My wife and I share a full plate size

Spokane, Washington
“OMG.......... are you kidding me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

First, I like to start that I am a well traveled person and have been fortunate to have been in dozen of 5 star eating establishments, which make me snobby when I have to come to Spokane and experience a shameful display of food eateries. While Spokane can claim a few experience that is remarkably good, I can assure you the experience at the Francis establishment . First I was really hoping for a good teriyaki experience perhaps the lack of any business at 6:30pm was a sign of things to come. The place was small, lacking zest, and tangible dirt was everywhere, but I have been to many hidden drudge holes. Perhaps the fact the cashier / wait person / cook was more interested talking on her Android then giving any customer services. OK, overlooked this is SPOKANE. OK, chicken and beef teriyaki to go. $20.00 and the ding 20 minutes later one of those Styrofoam containers pushed at me. Starved I was ready to have some good flavored meat and rice. This was not to be done, the meat smelled rancid and tasted so bad I had to stand and walk over to the trash and throw it away, I would not have fed this to starving dogs I am positive the meat was rotten, perhaps a good inspection and when was this meat purchased. This place has no way of staying in business, no customer service, no quality products, cleanliness, really it gave me the creeps.

Save your time, it hard to find any good Teriyaki in Spokane and I have tried allot of places. I suggest most the places going to Seattle and trying some quality restaurants that understand making garbage mean the end of their business.

• Visited December 2011