“Let's go here again!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Let's go here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were amazed. The pork stew was plate-licking good and the fish and chips were the best either of us has ever had. The service was prompt and friendly. We will definitely go back!

Visited February 2014

Liberty Lake, Washington
“Great Birthday Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

A couple of friends took me here for a birthday dinner. It was very good, the outdoor seating was lovely, and our server was amazing.

Visited May 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Downriver Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stopped by here for a quick bite. Never been here before, but my wife had been here about seven years ago. We beat the dinner rush, had no reservations and were seated right away. Friendly and efficient wait staff. Started off with a sausage and black bean soup that was awesome. It was in a cream base, had some corn and other veggies. Wish I had more than just a cup. I had the flat iron steak that was cooked just the way I like it and my wife had a linguini dish and added chicken. Good portions, nice atmosphere, a little spendy, but worth it. Looking to come here again, next time we're on this side of town.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glendale CA
“We enjoyed our meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We came in on Sunday at around 5pm and there was no one else there . It's a nicely done modern bistro feel. The drinks were good and the service was friendly and casual. The calamari appetizer was flavored well, but way too chewy. I got the Honey-Shallot Prawns with a great tasting risotto, hubby got the Osso Bucco and my son got the Flat Iron steak. All were tasty but would we come back for those again? No I don't think we would. Maybe ?

Visited January 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Underwhelming”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've been here in the past and always remembered it to be good. This time around, however, I was seriously unimpressed with the menu, the service, the food production, and the bar offerings. I expected more out of this finer dining establishment and hope that they revamp a few things before I return.

• Visited December 2013