“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The food is delicious, the atmosphere relaxed and the staff was attentive and knowledgeable. I had the Baked Lasagna and my aunt had the Cannelloni. The Lasagna was wonderful and the Cannelloni my aunt shared with me was even better than the Lasagna. I look forward to going back for more good food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton Alberta
“Homey Atmosphere, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were out looking for a restaurant to eat at on a recent holiday and found Ferraro's. We found the food was tasty and plentiful. The service was friendly and attentive and made it a pleasant dining experience. They claim their food to be home made and it certainly tasted that way.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Affordable family dinner while travelling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were just looking for a good italian dinner after a long day travelling. Didn't want to spend a fortune. We were thinking of going to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Spokane Downtown, but didn't feel like driving. We plugged in Italian Restaurant in the GPS and ended up at Ferraro's.

They were so friendly and very accommodating of our special dietary needs.

They have an all-inclusive dinner that works well for a family, food was very tasty and service was quick and efficient. Will definitely return if we are ever in Spokane again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Otis Orchards, Washington, United States
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had driven by Ferraro's dozens of times before finally stopping in. While I could get past the cheesy Italian décor on the inside I couldn't overlook the lack of authentic Italian cuisine. Every dish we had was bland, lacking flavor and I am not convinced that any of it was made fresh or from scratch. The marinara sauce tasted like it was out of a can or jar and the biggest shock was when my son's mac n cheese arrived at the table and it was none other than boxed store bought mac n' cheese. Seriously? How can an Italian restaurant not serve homemade mac n' cheese? It has been about 2 months since our visit but we still talk about how utterly disappointing the experience was. Will not be going back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Simple but delicious Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

When we ate here a few weeks ago, I was anxious to write my review but TA hadn't opened it for comments at that time. Glad to see another diner felt the need to post also.

This is a very comfortable, clean restaurant with a neighborhood feel. It's bright and wide open so don't expect a romantic intimate dinner tucked in a dark little corner.

The service was super and special requests were met with a smile and can-do attitude.

My husband and I both enjoyed the menu items we ordered. I had the Penne Pesto and requested just a bit of Alfredo mixed in, no problem and it was perfect. He was pleased to find Spaghetti with Mizithra cheese on the menu, one of his favorites and enjoyed it with 2 very generous-sized meatballs on the side. The salads were cool and crisp and not overdressed, the bread pretty ho-hum but did come with some nice herbed garlic butter. Our meal was finished with complimentary small scoops of a good-quality spumoni. All together I believe it came to about $25. It's nice to know it's in our neighborhood so we can return soon.

• Visited March 2013