“City-Bites Walk-Food Rour in Spokane, WA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savor Spokane

Savor Spokane
Riverfront Park, Spokane, WA (Formerly Your City Bites)
208-770-2517
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 33 Activities in Spokane
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
“City-Bites Walk-Food Rour in Spokane, WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Wonderful tour. Kim, our guide, was extremely pleasant and knowledgable about Spokane history, and the neighborhood of the downtown area. The river front was beautiful. The restaurants and shops we visited were all very friendly. A great tour for tourists from out of the area, as well as folks who live in Spokane. Just the right amount of time and a good sampling of the great eateriers and shops in the area.

Visited April 2013

Spokane, Washington
“WOW! So fun! Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Well worth it! I had my eyes opened to some cool places in spokane to eat and revisit I didn't know were there. The food? Amazing. Free beer samples? Need I say more. The Spokane history lesson? Unexpected, but very inviting! I've lived in Spokane for the majority of my life, and I didn't know a tenth of the cool little facts about the city our guide told to us. The food was superb in flavor, and the bear/cider samples (I know I already mentioned this :) ), were a perfect fit. The tour guide couldn't have been better at what she did. She had the perfect amount of energy (not too much, and not too little), and truley helped make the whole experience worth every penny.

Before going on the tour, I read the 2 'poor' reviews (out of like 50 that were 5 stars I should say), and was a little reluctant. But the thing is, the tour isn't a buffett people, its a tour! You visit cool places, try all sorts of appetizers, entres, and desserts and learn where to go or which places you liked the best and knew you had to go back (The soup was one of the bigger hits for me, but one place gave us beer - so they win). Great idea for anyone wanting something fun during a saturday afternoon. 5/5 from me, no doubts!

Columbus, Ohio
“Fun, but I'm still hungry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

-Tour guide was good, had some interesting facts
-Cost was way too high for the tiny amount of food so it was not worth it. I was really hungry at the end! The food to taste was tiny (for a reference, the soup to try was around a spoonful). This would have been great for around $10, but even with the Groupon discount it wasn't worth it.

Lacey
“Fun little tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We are from the Olympia area, but I do travel to Spokane a lot for work, so getting to know a little more about some of the things I see when I am there was pretty cool. But the best part was the food. Awesome samples at the local restaurants, gave me a few more ideas of places to eat when I am in town instead of the usual chain dining options. Well worth the time and money.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great fun and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very interesting historical tour about Spokane! Tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Local restaurant stops were great -- delicious samples and cool atmospheres.

Visited January 2013