“Great Location close to the Casino” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #20 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
Wenatchee, Washington
“Great Location close to the Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room was clean and quite, Easy access to the parking lot. Happy hour at the lobby was great. Room service for breakfast was fast, ggod food and a reasonable price. Very friendly staff at the front desk, bar and room service. Great shuttle service to the Casino. Easy to find and well worth the price. Would recommend to anyone going to the Casnio or the airport.

Room Tip: Quite on the 4th floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Vermont USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Easy access to airport, shuttle both downtown and airport ( 4 am!), helpful staff, very clean room. We had dinner and breakfast at the attached restaurant which was basic but fine. Would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation close to the airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear bob1950,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Edmonds, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great option for hotels in the greater Spokane area. I've always stayed in downtown but wanted something less expensive. The hotel is in an small office park, ample parking and some green areas to walk the dog. The rooms were very clean, nicely decorated, quiet and good A/C. The staff was very helful and found me a room near an exit so I take the dog our without disturbing other patrons. The room service menu was decent and fast. All in all this is an affordable option in the Spokane area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Redlands, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed here for the first time and I won't be staying here again for a few reasons. It's really not that bad, but not for me.

Pros:
1. Staff is SUPER friendly. Everyone from the front desk staff to the bartender are really nice and eager to help you. I checked in and was greated with a free drink (for being a rewards member), free wifi, and a great explanation of the layout of the hotel. I got my drink and dinner at Pepper's and the bartender and waitress were really sweet with great service.
2. The hotel is clean. I appreciate a nice-smelling and clean hotel.
3. Wifi is Free.
4. Cofee in the room.
5. Fitness room is 24 hours.
6. Indoor Pool
7. Blow Dryer works great
8. Great water pressure in the shower

Cons:
1. I have Sprint and I don't get reception here. I am here for work so it's important I can stay connected. The front desk staff said Sprint gets awful service out here.
2. Wifi is really slow at times.
3. I ate at Peppers (on site restaurant) for dinner and I ordered a side salad (Ranch was DELICIOUS) and macaroni and cheese... the mac and cheese was literally KRAFT out of the box. It wasn't bad, but you'd think it wouldn't be KRAFT.
4. The bed is really uncomfortabe
5. The bathtub is very small

Overall is wasn't bad. And there isn't anything that makes this a completely avoidable hotel, but I don't think I'll stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This holiday Inn is very nice and clean. The rooms were very modern and even had nice flat screen TV. The bed was firm and comfortable. Even the swimming pool and hot tub were nice. They even provide free shuttle to nearby casino. Only thing Holiday Inn could have provide with complementary breakfast would have been nice. They have a restaurant inside but little pricey for family. Overall very nice motel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband & I and our kids stayed here for one night in late July. It was a last minute choice to stay here and we were pleasantly suprised. From the moment I called the hotel to book, to the time that we checked out, we were provided with exceptionally friendly service from the young staff. The rooms were very clean and I liked the selection and quality of toiletries. The indoor pool area was basic but sufficient enough for the kids to cool off at the end of the day. The restaurant was quiet and clean with average food but again, amazingly attentive server from the young gentleman who was our waiter. Kids eat free with adults, so it was quite inexpensive. Would stay again if passing through.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kalispell, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Passing through town, there are few options for pet owners. Hotel staff were professional and friendly. The room was ok, but the mattress was uncomfortable and the bathroom looked worn (clean, but stained).
My husband reported the restaurant was unimaginative and barely passable.
If necessary, I'd stay here again if I have to, but wouldn't go out of my way.

• Stayed September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Dear nwmontanagirl,

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay. We do not think of ourselves as "basic" or average, as we strive to be the best. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments. We always welcome opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!