Stayed there the last week of July 2013, got settled in... noticed the bed was really low... and u cold see the outline of the springs through the bed spread.... really I thought they forgot to put the top matress on.... tried to sleep, was just going to get up and ask for someone to come and look at this when,,,,, then the room filled with burning smell and then the smoke detectors went off. Raced to the front desk we raced back ... and we found scorch marks going from the lite in the bathroom to the vent. Moved across the hall... no sleep.. ready for the alarm to go off again..... Next Morning go to the front desk and tell her of the last night adventures... at first she was willing to waive the pet fee and then gave me the room for free after explaining the hotel was for sale and the owner is not putting any more $$$$$ in it. THE STAFF IS JUST GREAT however very scarey place to stay.
You have no recent hotel searches.