Since our daughter lives south of Spokane and our son lives in North Spokane and both work at Sacred Heart Hospital, this hotel has been most convenient for all of us. They have stayed there when the weather was severe so they could get to work the next day. Over Christmas, with a family reunion in town, we decided to take advantage of the holiday special. Our room was very clean and since we stayed four nights, the rate couldn't be beat. We loved having a fridge, microwave, and coffee pot in the room, which was spacious. Plenty of hot water and a comfortable tub too. There is shampoo in the room but no conditioner so bring your own. We had some trouble with the toilet and when we talked to the manager about it he was responsive. I think the mattresses need to be replaced soon. Other than that, it's a nice hotel. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Madison Inn by Riversage - Spokane WA Clean, Quiet, Friendly Situated Next to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital Close to Restaurants, Downtown and Entertainment Pet Friendly Affordable Lodging Free Wi-Fi Completely Non-Smoking Facility New Corporate King Rooms Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge. Exceptional Value and Comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Madison Inn by Riversage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Inn By Riverstone Hotel Spokane
- Madison Hotel Spokane
- The Madison Hotel By Riverstone