We booked a stay here because we were visiting a friend in a hospice house just down the street. (The hotel is also just across the street from both Sacred Heart Hospital and Children's Hospital.) The staff was kind enough to give us a hefty "medical" discount. It was very quiet, very clean (both the hotel at large and the room), and the front desk staff (as well as the General Manager) were very friendly. A continental breakfast is included, as well as 24 hour coffee and tea. The beds are soooo comfortable - we only wish we could have taken them home with us! The pillows, however, definitely had something to be desired; i.e. they were flat and hard. (You may want to take along your own, if you don't want to chance waking up with stiff necks, like we did.) We had a well-lit, tastefully decorated, very clean, double queen room that had a (slightly noisy) refrigerator, a (slightly noisy) heater, and a microwave. We appreciated that there was a vanity and a mirror outside of the bathroom. Be aware that they don't leave toiletries in the room - you have to ask for them. This was not appreciated, especially as I realized it only after undressing and getting ready to step into the shower and finding no shampoo......and the only soap was the tiny, tiny bar that we had mostly used up to wash our hands. The hotel does have 24-hour staffing, free wi-fi, a guest laundromat (coin-op), valet laundry service, a hair dryer, iron & ironing board, a La-z-boy recliner in each room, elevator, and very important to us - it is pet friendly. The hotel is also very close to restaurants and entertainment, is totally non-smoking, and offers FREE popcorn every night! We enjoyed our stay at the Madison Inn and we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Madison Inn by Riversage - Spokane WA Clean, Quiet, Friendly Situated Next to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital Close to Restaurants, Downtown and Entertainment Pet Friendly Affordable Lodging Free Wi-Fi Completely Non-Smoking Facility New Corporate King Rooms Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge. Exceptional Value and Comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your The Madison Inn by Riversage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Inn By Riverstone Hotel Spokane
- Madison Hotel Spokane
- The Madison Hotel By Riverstone