“Close to the airport” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Spokane
Simi Valley, California
“Close to the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here on my way to Glacier National Park. i flew into Spokane then drove to Montana the next day. Good location, close to the airport.

The front desk staff arranged to have someone help with my suitcases because I have a bad knee. They also had maps to the closest gas station. All and all the, staff was very helpful and professional.

Clean, tidy rooms. The grounds were well maintained.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here on numerous occasions on trips to and from the Seattle area and this hotel has always been excellent. Friendly staff, Pool, parking, room comfort & restaurant have never been subpar. Better rates on specific days but that is anywhere. You get what you pay for. See you here next week!

• Stayed August 2013
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed here ahead of a trip to Orlando, flying out of Spokane. I booked here due to past good experiences with Hilton Garden Inns, proximity to the airport, and the ability to "park and fly." I expected good things based on past stays with this chain, but this actually blew me away. From the great welcome at the front desk, to the fact they had a bar/restaurant right in the facility (I was pooped after a really long drive from Pocatello, Idaho that day), I was immediately in hotel heaven. The bar served good wine, I had a lovely little personal pizza, and slept like a log. Had a lot of business work to do that involved multiple trips to the business center for printing, and found my room's computer desk and the business center perfect for all the work I had to do ahead of my trip.

Had a terrific breakfast on the second day, then room service the second night. It arrived as fast as if I were sitting in the restaurant, and was the same price! I was so impressed with the restaurant staff/service.

I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I'm in town. It was a little pricey, but worth it. The bed...I didn't quite get the adjustable bed thing, but one side of the king was perfect, and I only fell off into the other side twice. LOL! All good, and I might just not be smart enough for an adjustable bed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Spokane and then traveling to Glacier National Park. Since I have back problems I have found the adjustable mattress in the Hilton Garden Inn to work well for my back health. The staff was very accommodating and met our needs and beyond. The accommodations were lovely and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located and very quiet in spite of the proximity to the airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Harvest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Traveling into Spokane, this hotel is an exceptional value. Great location next to the airport. Great Shuttle service to and from. Hotel was beautiful and quiet. We were there for only one night and wish it could have been longer.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice, clean hotel. All amenities with complimentary refreshments in lobby. Good value for the cost. Quiet. Only drawback was the location---about 8 km from downtown Spokane and all the attractions/eating areas of the city. It seemed like we were out of town, instead of staying in Spokane. No airport noise though.

Room Tip: second floor is probably the quietest.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is our third stay and as ever the staff were as willing, cheerful and helpful as ever. They accepted a delivery for us ahead of our arrival, room was immaculate and breakfast was good. Swimming pool was freezing though! We both, and our baby grandson who was with us this time normally love to swim here but it was just too cold to be comfortable. Have already booked my next stay and I love that my travelling is less stressful because I know that the service and amenities are of a good standard.

Room Tip: Side away from the highway if possible
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!