I stayed here on my way to Glacier National Park. i flew into Spokane then drove to Montana the next day. Good location, close to the airport.
The front desk staff arranged to have someone help with my suitcases because I have a bad knee. They also had maps to the closest gas station. All and all the, staff was very helpful and professional.
Clean, tidy rooms. The grounds were well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport is conveniently located 1.5 Miles north of the Spokane International Airport along Hwy. 2 In West Spokane. This two-time Inn of the Year winner prides itself on providing the best service and best accommodations to every guest. Enjoy the full service Garden Grille(R) & Bar for local cuisine and spirits. The Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport provides a wide variety of amenities that are well suited to the business or leisure traveler. Enjoy FREE Park'n Fly with one night's stay, 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool, evening room service, gift shop and more! When visiting Spokane, WA be sure to stay at Spokane's only Hilton Garden Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport Hotel Spokane
- Hilton Spokane
- Spokane Hilton Garden Inn