We had an average stay here a night before our flight. Our room rate did include to keep our car for the duration of our vacation so that was nice. The room was basic and the bed was really hard. I know beds are a personal preference but these beds are terrible. I have stayed here a couple of years ago and don't remember the beds being this bad so until they replace them I won't be back.
We did eat next door at the Rusty Moose and had a good meal. The nice warm cookies were a nice touch for my family when we returned from dinner. We also used the pool which was nice way for the kids to start our vacation.
When we returned from our vacation and we called to get the shuttle and they told us we had to have our bags in hand in order for the shuttle to come over. So bags in hand we called again and then had to wait for 10 minutes late at night with our tired kids. Not fun, seems there could be a better way??
Was an ok choice to stay before our flight but for an Hilton hotel it could be better.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport Hotel Spokane
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane
- Hilton Spokane
- Spokane Hilton Garden Inn
- Spokane Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.