“Close to the airport, quiet and comfy” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #3 of 43 hotels in Spokane
Boise, Idaho
“Close to the airport, quiet and comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed here on the way back from a family vacation and it was very good. The room was large and had plenty of room for the 4 in our family. Got a rollaway bed no charge as 2 teenagers won't share a bed. Ate at the on site restaurant and it was very good. The pool area was large and clean and the water temperature just right, not too warm as some indoor pools can be. Beds were very comfy, and staff were friendly and courteous. A good Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

241 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have stayed at this property a few times and am always pleased with the property. The location is fine for me, close to the airport and the casino (Northern Quest). And they will shuttle you to both.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Needed to stay near airport. Easy to walk from baggage right to hotel. Very quiet as flight pattern avoids hotel. Clean and reasonable price. Has restauarnat to boot. Courtesay shuttle available, but not needed

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Needed a place to stay for a night on a stop to Idaho. I would very much come again! Very clean, friendly and professional service. Updated furnishing, clean pool, full gym, you name it. One drawback was no continental breakfast.
Next door to Nice restaurant. Near airport, but very very quiet. You'll get a good nights sleep!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The hotel is dated and needs a serious upgrade. Carpets were old and furniture dinged up. There was hair in the tub and a empty perscription bottle laying on the floor in our room. The lobby smelled like fried food. On a postive note, it was a very quiet location and conveniently located. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is definitely one of the best Hilton Garden Inns. The location is about 15 min from downtown, so you do need to have a car if you plan to go downtown. The hotel is relatively new, and the room is clean and very quite. I was a bit concerned about hearing the airplane noise, but I did not hear anything during my stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Troy, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed here many, many times and decided to use this hotel again for a recent flight out. They should have my travel profile on file that indicates in CAPITAL LETTERS that I need a quiet room. While they are priced higher than other nearby hotels, they are nicer, so it is usually worth the extra money to stay in a nicer hotel.
Check in was a disappointment - I was not welcomed back to the property - yes, people notice this and it DOES matter. The clerk may have been new, but he was clueless and this should not be hard as my packet was already printed out, keys made, waiting for me. I like my bottles of water - but I should not have to ask for them and get an attitude when I do so. This is part of being in the rewards program and when I stay in Kalispell at another chain, they include granola bars or other treats with the water - it is the little things that matter.
The room was facing the highway and was not on the top floor. My profile asks for the top floor and to be on the side of the hotel AWAY from the highway.
The room itself was nice, as usual, no issues, except that I could not sleep because of the noise.
The lovely person who checked me out apologized and when I mentioned that I would be back in a few weeks, immediately noted that upcoming reservation to be sure that we had a quiet room. She was wonderful and I wish that she had been working on room assignments the night before. The only thing that I can think of is that because I used points that I did not get the room that I requested.
I am not changing my upcoming reservation, but I will call a few days ahead to be sure that we are in a quieter room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HGIGMCA, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for being a loyal guest with us in Spokane. I am so happy you choose to stay with us in the area and I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize you were not booked into your preferred room type and location. We try to accommodate all requests and apologize yours were not met. Your comments have helped us to improve our guest experience and we will be more diligent in checking Hhonors members’ preferences moving forward. Please accept our apology for the noise experienced due to your room assignment, we know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling. We look forward to having you back with us so that we may provide the best hotel experience possible.

Chris Anderon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!