“Quiet, Clean, and terrific swimming pool!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
San Francisco, California
“Quiet, Clean, and terrific swimming pool!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place was super nice and really quiet. The grill downstairs had delicious sandwiches and pasta. Spacious rooms and it was close to everything! And we went to the swimming pool almost everyday, and every time we had it all to ourselves! We will definitely come back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HGISA-GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, we know you have a lot of options in Spokane, and we sincerely appreciate your loyalty. Have a great day - we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Spokane, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I spent a lovely night at this hotel located in Airway Heights, WA - just near the airport. While I wasn't flying anywhere, I just needed a day off to myself and this was a perfect choice. My room was a king bed LARGE room with a desk, flat screen tv, mini "kitchen" bar with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and storage for snacks. My favorite part? The comfy arm chair and footstool with a nice bright light next to it and a table.
The other great thing for this 99 degree stay? The air conditioner really really was cold - so much I had to turn it off. The bed was okay. They are special firmness mattresses that you can adjust - not a sleep number, but something similar. I could not get mine to adjust and the fix it guy is also the shuttle driver, so I just made due and it was fine.
The service was great upon checkin - speedy and friendly.
They have an on-site restaurant, but there are plenty of near by eateries including the famous Longhorn BBQ just down the street. There is a 24-hour pool and spa.
If you are visiting from out of state, keep in mind that this is located on a highway of sorts - not very nice walking to the "city" and if you need to be into Spokane, you would need a car.
Despite the location, it was very quiet and I slept all night through - which is a big deal and why I was there!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Sometimes a mini-staycation is just what you need to recharge yourself - and we're so glad you chose our hotel for yours! Thank you so much for staying with us, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here. Hopefully you got some good reading done in our comfy chairs! We hope you'll come stay with us again, whether you're flying out or you just need another escape!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel was super clean and had great service! One thing I love about the Hilton Garden Inn hotels is the consistency! You know that you are going to have a great stay. We also ordered from room service and the food was excellent!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! One great thing about our hotel is our fantastic employees, who are dedicated to making sure every guests needs are met and exceeded! We know that you have a lot of choices when staying in Spokane, and we appreciate your choosing us. Hope to see you again, and bring the family for cookies!
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I really like HGI because they are clean and consistent. I know what to expect and I get it. I've stayed here probably 10 times over the last 2 years and I've never had an issue. The restaurant is fine for a quick meal as well.

Room Tip: If you're flying in or out of Spokane this is perfect. It's about 60 seconds from the renta...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed at the Spokane Garden Inn overnight on my way home from Seattle. The hotel itself is very new, clean, and the rooms quite large. There is ample parking and the staff was friendly. This hotel is best for people flying through the Spokane airport, or are just “passing” through as it is a long way from downtown Spokane or any other sites. There is only one restaurant / lounge close and although the food was very good, it closed at 9 pm. Overall it is a great choice for an airport hotel, but for nightlife and an extended stay in the Spokane area another hotel might be better. I would have no problem staying at this hotel again if flying, or just a quick visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel is super close to the Spokane (GEG) airport, however, I haven't heard the noise of the airport since I've been here. It's very clean, the rooms are large, the bathrooms are decent but average sized. It's a 3 floor property, on a highway, that has a restaurant that shares the same parking lot. The restaurant is very good, but I'd even say the breakfast at the hotel is pretty good, but you'll have to pay for it.

The bed had a dail on the side that lets you adjust it for firmness. However, I didn't really notice much difference in feel, except a dip toward the middle of the bed. If you have read my other reviews, you know I am the princess and a pea, so I notice everything when it comes to bedding. Their linens were fine and they had great pillows.

This is my second time staying here and I don't know how I missed the pool here the first time. It is an indoor pool. I didn't use it, but it looks really nice and large.

The biggest drawback of this hotel is the location. It is not near ANYTHING except the airport and restaurant. They have an airport shuttle, but unless you have a driver here, you need a car to get around.

The first time I came, I just met with people in the conference rooms here. This time I actually went into Spokane and learned that it is a beautiful city. It has some 'tired' areas, reminiscent of Reno, but the Riverfront Park is excellent and it has great restaurants.

I'd highly recommend this hotel, but have a car. Oh yes, the staff is wonderful. EVERYONE, including housekeeping has been great. I did have a problem with my shower, and someone was in my room fixing it within 5 minutes.

Room Tip: Both times I had a great room. They are pretty large. Neither side gives a great view. It is Spok...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

... and before the flight home!

We flew from Newport News to Denver to Spokane. After being delayed in Denver by what we thought was just a thunderstorm but turned out to be a tornado, we arrived in Spokane quite weary.
My husband had called the hotel from Denver to tell them we would be arriving later and asked if a shuttle would still be available. The answer was "yes" and just call when you get here.
Sure enough, a chipper, friendly shuttle driver arrived in a timely manner and drove us to the hotel.
We were welcomed appropriately for the hour and found our room to be spacious, clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable and we were able to sleep soundly.
We had breakfast in the restaurant area. Made to order or buffet. I had a tasty western omelette. Made to order french toast was also available...it looked good. I think breakfast for two of us was just under $20.
Since we needed to pick up our rental car from the airport, the dayshift shuttle driver took us back to the airport. That was also a very easy transition.
For our return trip a week later, we stayed here again the night before our 0630 flight. We arrived a little before official check-in time but were able to get our room at that time.
This was nice because we had been camping and really needed a shower! We showered and went to the pool and spa area at the hotel. Very, very nice. The setting is splendid. It is inside but feels like it is outside because the wall of windows. An extra feature was the pre-spa/pool shower area behind a block glass curved wall. This makes it quite convenient to rinse off before and after getting in the water.
This hotel provided exactly what we needed both times we stayed.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are good because the elevator and vending are separated from the rooms. Per...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!