The website for this locale made it look ten times better than it actually was. The so called evening reception with "hors d'oeuvres" was cheap wine (they only have one brand at the bar at all times - Vendage), chunks of cheese with Ritz crackers and soup and beer. The morning breakfast was terrible. The eggs tasted processed. The room was pretty but the bed was rock hard. Oh and when I couldn't find the sheets for the pull out bed and called the night clerk "Richard" he told me to figure it out myself and hung up the phone on me. Irritated, I went to the front desk. Richard was there. He told me to go back to my room or he would have security kick me out of the hotel!!! Are you kidding me? $200 a night for this?? When I complained to the manager the next day I got a "sorry" and that's it!! They didn't even offer to comp the $15.99 movie we bought! Nothing!! The Holiday Inn Express we stayed in in Western Washington right before our stay at the Oxford was way better than this place for half the price. The only reason I gave this place 2 stars was because the room was nice and the view was great (could have done without the noisy bridge with traffic 24/7 though). We will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane