“Be sure to go for Happy Hour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 700 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Be sure to go for Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Happy Hour from 3-5 each day is a great deal. Limited selection but the prices are good, the atmosphere is nice, the staff is friendly, and the food is very good.

“Only go there for the Alaska Roll”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My daughter brought home the Alaska Roll and it was so good. It's a baked salmon roll with a spicy sauce. Love it! Now I just order it for take out.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Excellent Food, Priced High”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

IF you take 6 or more guests, they will only take one check and tack on the tip. Food is gourmet quality and well-presented, but the venue can be chilly in winter. Multiple visits.

Visited July 2013
Washington State
“Chinese rice on sushi...need I say more?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Pass on the sushi, and if you must eat here because you are meeting friends that like Ginger Bistro, then stick to the cooked Chinese food. You probably shouldn't ever have Chinese rice on sushi, but this is Spokane and I was willing to accept the rice gaff for decent sushi, until I received sushi made from fish that wasn't sushi fresh. The owners and "chef" are Chinese and they do o.k. cooked Chinese food...not great.

Visited October 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Generous portions, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've ordered from other popular Chinese restaurants in Spokane and been highly disappointed. I'm not joking when I say we threw an entire order in the garbage one night from one of the popular take-out places, because it looked and tasted like a total bucket of yuck. I have never been disappointed with Ginger. I'm so glad they are in business! The portions are very generous and completely delicious - tangerine beef is one of my favorites and reminds me of our favorite Chinese cuisine in Washington DC. The sushi is also excellent. I did not care for the Bonzai roll, but it was likely personal preference because my husband liked it fine. I think I will stick with the cold selections next time. But there are so many choices on the sushi menu, you could really go all out! It's a bummer that there isn't more parking out front, but you could park in the neighborhood nearby and walk over if it's really busy.

• Visited July 2013