We stayed at this hotel 2 nights to do some school shopping in Spokane, My Daughter loved the pool. I noticed the pool was set up to provide entry for handicap guests, awesome! They also provided plenty of seating around the pool and we also noticed a BBQ. Not sure if it was for guest use or not.
The room had a huge king sized bed, a mini fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. My boyfriend was very impressed. It was also very clean.Had A/C too!
In the morning there was a free breakfast of eggs, sausage, hashbrowns,cereal ect. It was a very busy area and they seemed to have a hard time keeping up with the eggs sausage and hashbrowns. It was pretty good though.
The other thing was that the highway was very close and kept me awake. Bring earplugs.
Great location great service. We will return!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue Hotel
- Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue Hotel Spokane
- Quality Inn Spokane
- Spokane Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Downtown 4th Ave is a beautifully decorated, well-maintained hotel close to the heart of Spokane WA with easy on, easy off freeway access. We offer free hot breakfast, free business center and free wireless internet throughout the property. Shuttle service is available to/from airport. For your convenience, we have a café and a lounge on premises. Our full service hotel and staff is here to exceed your needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.