“Best place to eat in Spokane” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 770 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-6pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
“Best place to eat in Spokane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We love the 10 course meal paired with wine. It takes about 3 hours. We have also done a chef's table in the kitchen. It was the best meal ever! We love the meat and cheese plates, risottos, grass fed beef, salads, everything. Love love love it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Post Falls, Idaho
“unimpressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

After hearing so much about Sante's, our work crew of four decided to have a birthday luncheon there. When we arrived there were two other tables occupied. The service was very slow. I had 50 minutes on my meter and had to go plug it before our food arrived. I wanted a refill on my ice tea and waited15-20 minutes before the waiter got up from a table he was sitting at and chatting to catch his eye and request more. For dessert I ordered some cookies to go and one to eat there. My co-worker ordered cheesecake. He forgot about the cheesecake and the rest of us were done before we could catch him again and request it. The food equaled the service. My Butchers Choice sandwich was fine, nothing special. My co-workers pulled pork sandwich was very disappointing. She swapped half of it for half of mine. The thin layer of pork was half the width of a single slice of the bread. My employers wife ordered the scallops. They were so undercooked, she ate one, I tried half of one and the rest were left on her plate. Won't recommend it and won't eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge, Canada
“Excellent Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Sante on a Saturday evening ... not really sure what to expect. It was excellent food ... the Charcuterie board appetizer was especially good and a fun way to eat. We also loved the entrees that we had I had a pasta with sausage and my wife had the pork loin. Everything was done with so much flavour, and the staff were helpful to explain how the restaurant operates and what we had in each course. We'll definitely go back!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A WOW in every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We only ordered breakfast. Such a simple thing, So many places make sausage and eggs, how different could it be, right? Oh my, from the first bite our taste buds knew we weren't in Kansas anymore. Sorry Kansas, you must be so tired of that line. Anyway, Sante makes its own chubby link sausage and they pack it with flavors that others have forgotten exist. I wanted to savor every speck of it. I had eggs over-easy. Very nice, but I think next time I would choose scrambled to go with the sausage. To round out the plate they stacked lovely cinnamon/raisin swirled French toast. A little pitcher of Star Annis syrup, to pour over this wonderfulness, was a sweet, light surprise. My coffee was wonderful and our fine waitress kept it coming. I couldn't help but notice other patrons swooning over their food choices. All were different and all looked fab. WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Sante never disappoints. We're in Spokane frequently with a child in college at Gonzaga, and love going to Sante for lunch. Locally sourced meat & produce, with the meat often being cured by the chefs of Sante.

• Visited October 2011