“A WOW in every bite” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 767 restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-6pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A WOW in every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We only ordered breakfast. Such a simple thing, So many places make sausage and eggs, how different could it be, right? Oh my, from the first bite our taste buds knew we weren't in Kansas anymore. Sorry Kansas, you must be so tired of that line. Anyway, Sante makes its own chubby link sausage and they pack it with flavors that others have forgotten exist. I wanted to savor every speck of it. I had eggs over-easy. Very nice, but I think next time I would choose scrambled to go with the sausage. To round out the plate they stacked lovely cinnamon/raisin swirled French toast. A little pitcher of Star Annis syrup, to pour over this wonderfulness, was a sweet, light surprise. My coffee was wonderful and our fine waitress kept it coming. I couldn't help but notice other patrons swooning over their food choices. All were different and all looked fab. WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

• Visited September 2012

84% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Sante never disappoints. We're in Spokane frequently with a child in college at Gonzaga, and love going to Sante for lunch. Locally sourced meat & produce, with the meat often being cured by the chefs of Sante.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jaffray
“Gourmet's pick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

On our way through and celebrating our anniversary, we just had to stop in and let our taste buds have a really treat. Very knowledgable service and flexible kitchen staff.

• Visited August 2012
Spokane, Wa
“One of the nicest restaurants in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I'll agree it was pricey, but it is fine dining at its best. Service was fabulous. The server was incredibly knowledgeable about wine selection and how the food is prepared. I ordered salmon and it was cooked correctly (I've given up ordering salmon because restaurants always over cook it).

• Visited August 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Pricey but absolutely amazing food--I always want to lick my plate clean. The service is top notch too.

Visited August 2012