“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
OMAHA
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great Hotel with great airport location. Clean convenient and quiet. Good breakfast buffet and courteous staff. What more can you ask for. Oh, and the price was right!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. I'm glad our location was convenient for you and you liked our breakfast and courteous staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Boyers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I did have some trouble locating the hotel when I used my GPS. I called the hotel and they told me how to get there from where I was, and I had no more issues. The location is great if you are flying into or out of Spokane. It is basically right beside the airport. Gas stations and restaurants are also close by and easy to get to. The rooms are very clean and modern. Very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast area is nice and they offer a great selection to chose from. Check in and check out were quick and easy also. I thought the price was reasonable. I would definitely stay there again if I am flying from the Spokane airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay and our hotel was a great location for you. Thank you for choosing Wingate by Wyndham. We look forward to your next visit.
MEREDITH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The room had baby carrots on the floor under the chair...could have been cleaned better.
Housekeeping staff were very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our staff friendly. I apologize for your unclean room. This will be brought to theattention of our Housekeeping Manager. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Wingate hotel. The staff was super and the room was outstanding. The location could not have been better. We will stay here the next time we are in town.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you nd your wife enjoyed our hotel and our staff. We look forward to your next visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I appreciated the shuttle service to the airport and casino. Fitness room was a little small, but still nice to have.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our fitness room and shuttle service. Hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

The staff is very helpful and attentive. The resturant was suggected by the staff and the food was good. Thanks Garrett for the ride.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a great stay and our staff was able to assist you.
Please come see us again.
CASTLEGAR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I always stay at this location. It provides the best value for the money! The friendly staff, clean/comfortable rooms, good breakfasts, and the efficient shuttle service to and from the airport will keep us coming back as returning guests.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your wife enjoed our hotel our staff and all our ammenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Spokane? Share your experiences!