“NICE!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Caledon East
“NICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere with a great décor.The service is very good and the people are friendly.The food that we had was very good and the price was reasonable.We will definitely return if in the area.

70% Recommend
Everett
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were on a scouting trip to tour the area as we prepare to move. Wanting a nice dinner, we stopped here even though I was expecting it to serve just moose. I was surprised! It had a variety of foods and I chose the petite fish and chips...glad I did but it was huge! One piece of cod was the size of my hand! Petite was an understatement....

The people were great and service was excellent. Rarely did we wait and they were great with my disabled husband.

“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a good meal to close out our vacation. We found the Rusty Moose online and decided to give it a try. Me and my friend were both very pleased with this restaurant. Since I don't drink, I asked the waitress if they could make me a virgin daquari. It was wonderful! I had the ribs, which were cooked perfectly, with thin, crispy fries. I finished the meal off with the creme brulee. It was great too! The Rusty Moose offers an alternative to the other chains that are everywhere, and their prices are about the same. I will definitely go back there the next time I'm in town.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Convenient to HGI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night as we were staying at HGI next door. Easier to walk next door than drive another 15 mins or so back into Spokane. Server Lauren was very good. Food good- steak, stir fry, SW wrap. Only complaint was that food was brought while we were in the middle of our salads. 2nd visit over a few years. Good both times.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheney, Washington
“Water!!! Come on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times since their take-over from Prospectors. I visit other cities and other countries and by far this restaurant is at the top of my list. The water is not a concern If you don't like their "local" water and I have tasted several waters from different countries and states from my several trips... buy bottled water!!! The food is excellent, staff is fantastic, I don't see any issues here about what a previous patron stated. They must of just had a fight with someone, and took it out on this restaurant and staff...it is sad when people don't use common sense when traveling. You are the best Rusty Moose!

• Visited June 2013