“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Graham, Washington
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food and types of beers were simply outstanding. Tried several different items and they were all prepared well, tasty and amount of food served were a good value to proportions.

Visited January 2013

Spokane, Washington
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was with a fairly large group for dinner in December. Our reserved tables were ready on time, however the two long tables back to back were a poor arrangement for a group that wants to be able to visit. The wait staff seemed to take forever to come to take our orders. The food came out in a timely manner, more or less at the same time. I cannot speak for others in the group-some seemed pleased with their meals-but I am rating for my own food. My blackened salmon was overcooked (but well seasoned), the vegetables were soft and mushy and the "lemongrass jasmine rice" was nothing but plain dry white rice with no flavor at all-seemed to have not even been cooked with a bit of salt! I feel the food was poorly executed and extremely overpriced! Perhaps I ordered badly, but the salmon sounded good from the description. I can cook a far better meal at home than I had there for less than 1/3 the price-and I can go to dozens of restaurants and get better-prepared salmon with tasty sides and a lower price! I won't be driving 20 miles to go there again!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Carry out or eat in...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I carried out a delicious bowl of clam chowder and a creme brulee. The quality was great on both - although it was a bit disconcerting that the creme brulee was dumped into the take out container upside down. Still yummy!

Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten here several times and it's always just so so, the food is nothing special and often arrives cold, or your order is messed up. The service is also poor. The decor is rustic and entertaining. Their steaks are over-priced and very fatty, their house burger with bacon and cheese is a pretty safe choice. The best thing is their hidden lounge we usually go straight to this secret room, they offer half priced appetizers and drink specials, it's still easy to drop $100 on happy hour. Definitely not my first choice in Airway Heights!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna
“Waitress's wake up.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a recommend and found the grub was good, Pricey but quanitity and quality was good. Problem being my wife's meal came ten minutes before mine. She had the salmon and I had roast beef. When the dinner arrived the waitress send mine was a minute or two behind, I told my wife to go ahead and eat. Mine arrived very late and my wife was done hers. The waitress apologized but offered nothing even though we shared a dessert.
I let her know we were not pleased. I suggest they be honest, Sir I forgot to order your dinner do you wish me to cancel it?

• Visited January 2013