“Happy Hour” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Olympia, Washington
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Happy Hour is not just for drinks!! Orders off the Food Happy hour and we good variety at a bargain price. All the dumplings and a tuna dish followed by duck. Oh mama, great stuff! Well worth the price. No room for dessert.

Visited January 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Chang's, Spokane WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This restaurant serves the BEST Chinese food I have ever eaten; the service is superb and the staff so friendly.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane
“Service brought rating UP to poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food quality was miserable. Had high hopes as this outing was for a birthday planned because of a gift card. The card was given with a recommendation as the giver had what she felt was a good experience. The caramel mango chicken was so dry and overcooked I could not break up the pieces with a fork. As I chewed the meat seemed to get larger as I chewed and copious amounts of water was needed to swallow. The best part of the entree was the house sauce I used to add heat and mask the flavor. I took the majority of this dish home to attempt to "repair" the dish and recoup some of the expense invested into what was supposed to be a pleasurable experience. Fortunately I was able to infuse moisture and flavor into the meat and create my own enjoyable meal with the leftovers. My girlfriend, while not having to endure a poorly cooked meal, intoned it was without flavor and mused she expected I could have created the same dish with far more flavor for far less expense.

The redeeming aspect of the evening was Rochelle(sp?). She was on top of our needs and insured special accommodations were met seemingly effortlessly. Rochelle was efficient and attentive, blending personal conversation with professional. This aspect allowed insight into her human side while effectively meeting our needs.

Thank you Rochelle for salvaging a dismal evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Spokane,WA
“DROWNING IN SOY SAUCE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

18% gratuity included because we were with a large group. We had 3 servers. 2 out of 3 servers were inefficient. The female carried a teapot (3.50) along with sugars,etc., dribbling hot water on the table and floor--almost on my husband's lap. Platter needed!Apology and quick clean-up missing. The male server served my dinner from the end of the table, across my husband's face instead of from behind me. I hate that. Needs serving -101 review. He didn't know he was wrong.
The soups were the most popular: egg drop and chicken noodle; served in abundance in tureens [ neglecting to supply more than one individual bowl for sharing.] Each was good and flavorful.
My sauteed spicy eggplant (7.95) was piping hot and swimming in soy sauce -- too salty, even though I ordered it mild.
Husband's beef broccoli (12..75) satisfied him, but I thought it was drenched in soy sauce.
Friend's tofu and broccoli was too salty also.
I think this restaurant needs refinement despite its beautiful ambiance.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“Great food at a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Family cuisine with lots of choices and shared plates of food and just across the sreet from Riverpark Square Mall.

Visited December 2012