“Good Place to Stay, But Not With A Wheelchair” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada at Spokane Airport

You added Ramada at Spokane Airport to your Saves list
Ramada at Spokane Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8909 W Airport Drive, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA 99224   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Spokane, Washington
“Good Place to Stay, But Not With A Wheelchair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very friendly staff, but I had to have help to get my luggage to our room as I was only traveling with my young son. The ramp from the front desk to our room was real steep and when we reached the end of the hallway, there was a very short and steep drop down. When I called the desk the next morning for the shuttle to the airport, I was told to meet it our front by the front desk. When I explained there was no way I could get our luggage and my son up there with me in my manual wheelchair, I was told they could meet us out the door near our room. This is the second time staying there, the first time, we had a room that was away from the front desk and I was in a power wheelchair so the ramp and most anything else was not a problem, but with a manual wheelchair, the hotel can prove to be challenging.

Room Tip: Get rooms away from the main building if you are in a wheelchair, as outside entrances/exits are mor...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us once again. Please know that we are always willing to assist any guest that may need it and want to make sure all our guests are comfortable and have the conveniences that they need.
We hope you'll be back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada at Spokane Airport

Address: 8909 W Airport Drive, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA 99224
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
#4 Green Hotel in Spokane
#17 Business Hotel in Spokane
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada at Spokane Airport 3*
Free hot breakfast buffet each morning from 6am until 10am, for qualified rates. Our full service hotel has Remington's Cafe, Dining Room or Lounge & Grille - something for every appetite - or order room service from the comfort of your room. . We have an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, jacuzzi, wading pool, work out facility, free wi-fi, free business center, free shuttle to the airport and express check out.Only a few steps from Spokane International Airport terminal and rental car area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada at Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Spokane Airport And Indoor Waterpark Hotel Spokane
Spokane Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada at Spokane Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.