“Unexpected stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada at Spokane Airport

You added Ramada at Spokane Airport to your Saves list
Ramada at Spokane Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8909 W Airport Drive, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA 99224   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Fresno, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I booked a room via Priceline to stay after arriving on a late flight into Spokane. When we arrived at the airport I called to ask them to pick us up which they said they would do. A few minutes later their van whizzed by us without slowing down. We waited a few more minutes then called them again and they sent the van back to get us. The driver was very apologetic and said he got the wrong terminal info from the front desk. What was funny was that we literally drove across the street from the terminal to the hotel. If we had known it was so close we could have easily walked.
We checked in and went to our 1st floor room where we discovered we had two double beds instead of a queen. We were tired and just wanted to go to sleep, so we didn't bother to ask for a room change. The room was clean, but dated. The biggest problem was at 6:00 am when the person above us started walking around and the floor was squeaking like crazy. They finally left and we were able to get another hour of sleep before checking out.
We walked across the street and got our rental car and drove back to the hotel to get our luggage and check out. I asked to book a room for the night before our 6:00 am flight later in the week. As I had booked on Priceline I didn't know if they would honor the price I had paid for the first night and was pleasantly surprised that they did without me even asking. They also asked if I wanted the same room. I told them I would prefer a queen over the double beds and they put us in a king with no upgrade charge.
We returned to the hotel the night before our flight out and found our new room was nicely updated with a very comfy king bed and a patio door out to the lawn and outdoor pool. We spent some time relaxing in the indoor pool, spa and water slide and got a few hours of relaxing and sleep before our fight.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in or out of the Spokane Airport.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms. Get a 2nd floor room to avoid squeaking noises from the room above...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Derby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a very cool hotel. The enterance is very grand, but by the time I got to my room, I think I walked at least a quarter of a mile! Everyone seemed nice, but I got in around 10 pm, so the only person I spoke with is the front desk person. It's right across from the car rental return, so that was extremely helpful! One thing to remember, is that you need to fuel up before you get there...as the one place I found (because I missed the first one) is way off the beaten path. The ADA ramp is located on the right side of the building, kind of a little far away from the grand, main entrance. Be expected to carry your bags up the stairs if you don't park near the ADA ramp.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room closer to the front of the building, otherwise you will be walking for a l...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Please know that we do have ADA parking and a side entrance with no stairs and the ramp to the upper lobby. At all hours we have a bellman on staff who can assist you with your luggage, and I apologize if that was not made clear to you if you did need assistance. When calling in the future for reservations, please request a room close to the lobby and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Denise Vickerman
Slocan Park
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Hotel has the best location at the airport, you can walk over to check in.
But the room I had was quite old looking. The water in the drain for example was not running down.
The next time I will ask for a newer room!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and yes, we are less than 100 steps to Spokane Airport terminal. We look forward to your future visits.
Castlegar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

A very nice hotel and very good location. The staff are excellent and the restaurant and lounge are very nice. However the pool is small, the fitness centre has no free weights and the carpets look like they need cleaning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for selecting us for your lodging needs and telling others about us. You can be sure I will share your nice compliments with our entire staff.
Deer Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

An excellent and convenient way to catch your early morning flight together with excellent shuttle service and long term parking for your car.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

So glad to hear that you were able to use our Park Before you Fly Package for your traveling convenience. Our shuttle begins running at 4AM and will continue into the late evening until the last flight arrives at Spokane International. Please call us again when traveling or for any of your lodging needs in Spokane.
Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Unexpectedly nice as it was near the airport. I was given a voucher by an airline when I volunteered my seat and was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely choose to stay here if I needed a room near the airport! The tub was dirty when I arrived but it was cleaned immediately. The rest of the room was very clean. Personal service was excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Although it was an unexpected visit we are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to having you with us again when it is a planned time away.

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!