I booked this hotel on priceline using the "name your price option." I just need a hotel for one night in Spokane to break up a long road trip. This was supposed to be a 3 star hotel. The price was decent, but the hotel was blah. Our room was clean but dingy. You could hear all of the other rooms and people in the hallways until 2am. There was no elevator. The bathroom was old. The shower head made an awful squealing noise during most of the shower. The beds were small and the bedding was old and worn. We didn't use the pool or waterslide, so I cannot comment on those.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Spokane Airport And Indoor Waterpark Hotel Spokane
- Ramada Spokane Airport And Indoor Waterpark Hotel
- Ramada Spokane
- Spokane Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our full service hotel has Remington's Cafe, Dining Room or Lounge & Grille for your appetities. Or order room service from the comfort of your room. We have an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, jacuzzi, wading pool, work out facility, free wi-fi, free business center, free shuttle to the airport and express check out.Only a few steps from Spokane International Airport terminal and rental car area. Looking to leave your vehicle prior to traveling? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada at Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.