“Very Bad Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada at Spokane Airport

You added Ramada at Spokane Airport to your Saves list
Ramada at Spokane Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8909 W Airport Drive, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA 99224   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pasco
“Very Bad Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I booked my room through the Ramada website for a 2 Queen room. When I arrived and checked into the room there were t 2 double beds instead of 2 queens. When I went to the receptionist (because the phone in the room was broken) I was told that they were out of queen bed rooms and that I probably was bumped because I used Expedia. I told her that I had booked through the Ramada and was told there was no available queen bed rooms. Since it was too late to find a different hotel and we needed to go to the airport early we decided to stay anyway. I would have never booked a room if I knew it had 2 double since my wife and I are both over 6 feet tall! After sleeping on the worst bed that was super soft and had a valley in the center the bill arrived under the door. To my surprise the bill was $160 instead of the $125 rate that was on the receipt that I received from the online booking. In their defense they did correct the billing after we complained. Even though the location is great I would not stay here again ever!

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
hemet, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were attending a wedding in Spokane and were looking for a hotel that would have additional amenities for our 3 and 6 year old granddaughters. This place really fit the bill!

First of all, the service in all areas of the hotel was exceptional. The wait staff in the restaurant were friendly and very accommodating. In fact, everyone we encountered - from room service to the cleaning crew -were exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met.

It is a bit of a stretch to call it an indoor waterpark, but they did offer many options for swimming. Our 3 year old really enjoyed the 1' wading pool that she could "swim" in by herself. We all enjoyed the regular pool that went up to 7 feet deep but the highlight was the 3.5' deep pool that the large water slide fed into - our 6 year old had a blast and was delighted! The water slide was supervised by hotel staff and was opened 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. There was also a spa. If you are counting, that is 4 pools in all. All pools were heated.

The rooms were large, clean and had a microwave and refrigerator.

If you are looking for a fun place to stay with family this should meet your needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Hemet Visitor -
We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your grandchildren at our hotel and use so many of our amenities during your visit. It does sound like the pools were just a special treat for your grandchildren and we are so happy to know that. You can be sure that I shall pass along your nice comments regarding our staff's customer service to everyone. We hope that your family will return soon.
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed with the Airport Ramada a couple times and LOVE it. Starts with the great Customer Service I get at the Front Desk from Jennifer. My room has always been clean and fresh never any problems. When i leave in the morning if needed always have a prompt shuttle driver to meet me. I eat in the restaurant on every stay, their meals are simple the best from Pasta or just a salad! Ive never used the 108 foot waterslide, but everytime im there i see the smiles on all the kids faces. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone, it has everything you need as a hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear California Guest!
WOW - how lovely for you to send in such kind words regarding your most recent visit with us at the Ramada at Spokane Airport. You can be sure that I shared your nice compliments with Jennifer and her direct supervisor, as well as our entire Team. We can't wait to see you next time.
Most Sincerely,
Saint Regis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Overall good hotel. Did not utilize the room service or the Restraunt but my children loved the pool, however they seemed to have a lot of chemicals on them.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We hope that next time when traveling through the Spokane area you will be able to enjoy all of our amenties including one of three restaurants, our indoor pool, water slide and room service.
Denise Vickerman

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!