“A great value for your buck!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Spokane
Zilla, WA
“A great value for your buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Not my first time in this property, and I still find it a great deal and value for my buck.During My last stay in early November, I had to stop and ask the staff if they had remodeled the rooms. The property was clean, the decor adequate and the staff super friendly and attentive. The hot breakfast in the morning rotated every day so not once I had the same. An afternoon they had beer and light dinner, which was enough to save me from going out again anfter my business day.
While not right in Down Town I find this facility close to shopping and the usuat activities/attractions in Spokane.
During Bloomsday, I usually book two rooms for my family to stay there through the week end. The price is right and is family friendly. The pool and hot tub (covered are clean and usable year round.
I openly do recomend to stay here while in spokane for family or busines trips even during mayor Event dates not a bad deal at all. Book early for blooms day and buy your bus pass so you dont have to drive and park your car that busy Sunday,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Beth Anne S, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakwood, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review. I truely appreciate both your business and your feedback. As we are getting closer to the big spring events in Spokane your review is a great reminder for the rest of the traveling public! Bloomsday, Lilac Festival, Gonzaga & Whitworth College Graduations, and Hoopfest are all quickly approaching. They are fun and fantastic events - but rooms at the Oakwood are filling up fast. Be sure to book early! Thank you for the reminder!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Astoria, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were comfortable & clean, the location is convenient. The weekend we were there the hotel was overrun by several school age teams....definitely not what I enjoy but the staff was good about keeping things in control. The maintenance man came to our room to fix the tv remote, he was very polite & even asked if any of the kids had been too noisy by our room. There was also a massage therapist offering chair massages by the fireplace in the lobby for a reasonable price & I really enjoyed taking advantage of that!

• Stayed November 2012
Lewiston, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been staying at the Quality Inn Oakwood on North Division for several years now and I absolutely love the hotel! The employees were nice and it was conviently located near Northtown Mall, Northpointe Plaza, and several restaurants. I recommend it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your business! We do love our shoppers at the Oakwood. Next year you might consider staying with us for the "Black Friday" shopping weekend after Thanksgiving - besides being in the ideal location - we gather coupons from the local stores and put together welcome gifts for our shoppers and make the whole weekend fun and entertaining for our guests. Last year we had a massage therapist offering massages in the lobby for our worn out shoppers and had a popcorn machine and other treats to make things festive and fun.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I like to start by saying I have worked at a Comfort Inn & Suites for the past 4.5 years so I am pretty judgmental. This hotel though was great. Our rooms were clean, comfortable, and in a good location. The bed felt fairly new and I got a great nights sleep. The lady at the front desk who checked us in was great @ check in as well as the 2 other times I bothered her for change as well as a malfunctioning vending machine. She took good care of me both times.
The following morning we went down for breakfast and the other person in my party was upset because he has an egg allergy and eggs were touching the bacon and biscuits. We mentioned it to the breakfast attendant and she went and made the items he wanted specially for him to accommodate his allergy. It was really above and beyond.

This hotel certainly deserves its platinum status from Choice Hotels. Keep up the good work and thank you.

• Stayed October 2012
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

First impression walking into the lobby was absolutley wonderful, Clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The staff were nice and friendly and very accomidating. The rooms are very clean and very comfortable. I had checked out of another hotel that I had booked for 4 days and after the 2nd I had to leave it was so bad. This place has it all and you will be happy.

Room Tip: I choose the King bed room with the frig and microwave.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Beth Anne S, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakwood, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your staff and encountered our friendly staff. We hope to see you back at the Oakwood soon.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We found the location of the hotel great for shopping and restaurants. The room was large and comfortable. The breakfast had lots of choices and was tasty. There were scrambled eggs, waffles cereal bagels etc. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. T

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us last month! We certainly appreciate your business and I was glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. You are right - we are a great choice for shoppers coming to the area! Thanks again!
Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The room was great. The staff was friendly and efficient, even offering cookies on arrival. The price would have been justified if I had used the pool.

The location was OK depending on one's perspective. The motel is on a commercial street that offers the best and worst of urban strip development.

The breakfast was just passable-boiled eggs, no meat that I saw.

I stayed two nights in Spokane and did not see fit to stay at this motel on the second night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn Oakwood? Share your experiences!