“Economical and friendly” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Parachute, Colorado
“Economical and friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed 5 days at the Rodeway while visiting family in Spokane. The price was very reasonable for this extended stay. Although parts of the building look rather tired, our room was clean, had all of the amenities that we needed (TV, Wifi, refrigerator), and the manager was very helpful, even through a change of rooms. If you bring a pet be sure to include that information when you register because they have separate pet friendly rooms and non-pet rooms. This hotel is in an industrial area but we always felt quite safe, and it is very close to Hwy 90 so it is accessible to Spokane Valley, South Park and downtown.

Room Tip: Specify "pet friendly" when you register if bringing a pet. Rooms with two beds are a lit...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This hotel is right off the freeway in Spokane, easy to find. Super quiet. We never heard a peep from any other guests. The price is right, too. VERY affordable for a room with 2 queen beds. We stopped here as a half-way point between Montana and Seattle. Checked it an 10PM - only took about 2 minutes and we were able to get a room on the 2nd floor. The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Very courteous and professional and willing to help. We left our digital camera in the lobby when we checked out very early in the morning. Drove about a 1/4 mile down the road to get gas, and see one of the hotel employees jogging down the road towards us. WITH OUR CAMERA. This was above and beyond, in my opinion, and I would personally like to thank the manager Terry and the gentleman that ran our camera to us, Mike.

This is a perfect spot for a reprieve from the road.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are probably a bit quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Irvine, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was clean, business traveler friendly. The staff was helpful and we were given an excellent rate for our lengthy stay. We will definately return to this hotel when we have to revisit Spokane.

Room Tip: Room Service does not apply and I am not sure about a spa I do not remember seeing one.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Spokane Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everything was good, with two minor exceptions. The sheets area little dated, and I struggled with a remote control that made it challenging to leave the cable on while turning on the tv. Inexpensive always cone with some major compromise, but they really had the fridge, microwave, stove, only an iron was missing from the lineup, which I am sure their friendly staff would have gotten me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Needed a reasonably priced place to lay my head while on the road. With other hotels in the $150+ range the price seemed decent. The rooms are old and very outdated with exposed phone wires on the wall. The plumbing is set up backwards so the hot water valves are to the right. This was marked on the sink but not in the shower. Speaking of hot water, it took a very long time to warm the shower water up. On a plus note, it was quiet and clean. There is a truck stop and a Zips drive in near the hotel and not much else. Overall, go with Motel 6 or something similar on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our car ended up breaking down and we had to get a hotel on the cheap for a couple days. This was the cheapest hotel we could find. I have always had good experiences with Choice Hotels in the past. This was the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had. I was checked in by a very rude Indian woman who glared at me the whole time. She didn't have a name tag, so I didn't get her name. We checked in around 3, but didn't go into the room until late that night. I had requested a non-smoking room and we get to the room and it stinks of cigarette smoke. The door has been broken in and they just glued the door jam back together. You have to lift the door to shut it. The lamp doesn't work and there is one flickering light in the room that barely makes a difference. We went back to the front desk to complain and were met with extreme rudeness and disregard. I wanted to leave immediately, but my fiancé said that we should suck it up and deal with it because it was so cheap. The comforter had stains on it and the carpet was extremely stained. We had to pull off the comforter and just sleep with the sheets. Which we would have had to do anyway because the air conditioner was terrible and it was around 95 degrees outside while we were there. Luckily we had shower shoes because the shower was gross. The shower head was only 5ft from the floor, so we had to stoop to shower. It smelled of mold and there looked to be mold by the door. I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am wondering why there are no queen sized rooms downstairs
When I was told I had an upstairs room, I asked for the direction off the elevator. The front desk clerk said there was none. When I told her due to my conditions I can't lift luggage up the stairs, she then pointed to another building and told me to find the house keeper in it and ask if she will help. After finding the house keeper and telling her what happened, I was glad that she seemed as appalled as I was. She walkede back to the check in and ask the clerk why a ground floor room was not available...the clerk said for 7.00+ change I could have a ground floor king. This is ridiculous, and unfortunately I have a room booked at this hotel and my way back from vacation too. Non refundable, of course. Dissatisfied customer ROADWAY INN & SUITES, 6309 E. BROADWAY SPOKANE, WA

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Spokane? Share your experiences!