“Memorable meal at Snoqualmie” 5 of 5 stars

(425) 434-6249
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: American food.Breakfast, Pancakes, Waffles, Swedish Pancakes.Lunch specials from hamburgers to sandwiches.Side Teriyaki and Dinner menu available.
Kenmore, Washington
“Memorable meal at Snoqualmie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We heard snow was in the forecast and finally had some time for sight seeing and a meal out. My family and I are new to the area and decided to visit Snoqualmie Pass. The Summit Pancake House was visible from the road so we decided to stop for our meal. From our greeting at the door to the service and food, everything was simply perfect. The staff was so friendly and the food was truly exceptional. I enjoyed a perfectly prepared steak and eggs breakfast, while my wife noted her patty melt meal was the best she'd ever eaten and our daughter who is extremely picky and hard to please stated the beef yakisoba rivaled what she'd ever eaten when we were stationed in Japan. Overall a wonderfully memorable experience and we look forward to going back again soon!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

DownintheValley
“Best Breakfast at the Pass !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I gotta say, we eat here often and have always had great food and great service. They get busy but we never have to wait because we already know what to order! Hint: Read the menu and be ready before the server arrives! We are always on our way somewhere and have never had to wait!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Good food with ok service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The pancakes and waffles were all pretty good and the service was ok. They did forget our coffee initially but it was no big deal. We would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, WA
“The worst service we have ever had in any restaurant anywhere.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I were coming back from Seattle and had eaten here years ago when the food and service had been good. This whole dining experience was awful!
The person who took our order fogot to bring my coffee (I asked someone else for it) and then I never received a refill. We waited about 30 minutes for our entrees to be served. During the time, we did not get the salads that were supposed to be part of the meal. We asked our server about that and she brought them finally.
I ordered pork chops and could not cut them with my butter knife. I asked someone who was passing our table if they could bring me a sharp knife which they did.
The food was not very good and not very hot. We did not see our server throughout our whole meal (after she brought our salads).
When it was time to pay we waited and waited. I finally got up and went back toward the kitchen and stopped someone coming out (who turned out to be the manager). I voiced our concerns and she took 10% off of our bill which was nice and was not requested.
We wasted a lot of time here......Neither one of us enjoyed our food.....We will
NEVER come back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing it will blow your mind!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I had the double stack and it was absolutely fabulous. You can say what you want but this place has the old diner beat. There twist on the old diner into the modern diner stuck in it's old ways I love this way

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere