“The worst service we have ever had in any restaurant anywhere.” 1 of 5 stars

(425) 434-6249
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: American food.Breakfast, Pancakes, Waffles, Swedish Pancakes.Lunch specials from hamburgers to sandwiches.Side Teriyaki and Dinner menu available.
Spokane, WA
“The worst service we have ever had in any restaurant anywhere.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I were coming back from Seattle and had eaten here years ago when the food and service had been good. This whole dining experience was awful!
The person who took our order fogot to bring my coffee (I asked someone else for it) and then I never received a refill. We waited about 30 minutes for our entrees to be served. During the time, we did not get the salads that were supposed to be part of the meal. We asked our server about that and she brought them finally.
I ordered pork chops and could not cut them with my butter knife. I asked someone who was passing our table if they could bring me a sharp knife which they did.
The food was not very good and not very hot. We did not see our server throughout our whole meal (after she brought our salads).
When it was time to pay we waited and waited. I finally got up and went back toward the kitchen and stopped someone coming out (who turned out to be the manager). I voiced our concerns and she took 10% off of our bill which was nice and was not requested.
We wasted a lot of time here......Neither one of us enjoyed our food.....We will
NEVER come back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing it will blow your mind!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

I had the double stack and it was absolutely fabulous. You can say what you want but this place has the old diner beat. There twist on the old diner into the modern diner stuck in it's old ways I love this way

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

family friendly , helpful ,good location, connected to Summit Lodge

Visited December 2011
“Dry toast. Dry jam.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011 via mobile

Typical diner that needs updating. Menu and interior. Food OK.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“They changed back to their original great coffee blend.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

This restaurant made a change in coffee blends somewhere back in about 2007 to a characterless typical restaurant brew. After a number of contacts, assisted by the waithelp, the management was convinced to go back to the original robust blend after about a year. Food has always been well-prepared and served in a timely fashion.

• Visited August 2010