“Lots of Smoke!” 3 of 5 stars

McHenry, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
“Lots of Smoke!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Coming from Chicago where smoking is not allowed in all public buildings this was quite a shock. It was 7pm on a Tuesday and it was hard to breathe. I can say if you are a smoker or someone that smoke doesn't bother, the building is new and modern and the view outside and around the casino are breathtaking! We ate dinner at the Asian bistro which was amazing and then my wife proceeded to play $20 in the slots. All in all my only complaint was the smoke.

North Bend, Washington
“Once they started using bait and switch tactics, they lost me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I agree with another reviewer, things have gone downhill. They bait you to earn points towards the next month's Grab A Grand drawings, and once you've earned them they tell you, congratulations! You've earned entry into the following month's drawings! What they don't tell you (well, they do, just two weeks after you've earned them) is that they may choose to not offer those to you. Instead, they have these grand promotions, which require you to gamble more to enter. First it was June, now this month's. That's the switch. I emailed the marketing department, and she said they have the right to hold drawings when they want to. I agree, they certainly do, it's their business. But when you tell people they are earning/have earned something, then don't give it to them, that creates distrust. She disagreed. Hopefully folks will let them know how they feel by not visiting them.

Danville
5 attraction reviews
“Smoky”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This was the smokiest casino I have ever been in. After less than 30 minutes we left. Either they don't have a smoke handler or it was out of order. I would advise a pass on this one.

Puyallup, WA
5 attraction reviews
“Our Favorite Casino and Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoy this casino very much. It is a beautiful drive up and is nestled in the mountain range. There is smoking, but is not as bad as other casinos we have been to. I can actually wear my contacts in this place!

The Falls Buffet is awesome! Each night has different featured items, mostly seafood (snow crab night, King Crab night, etc.). We especially enjoy Brazilian Night (Wednesdays) where they have giant grilled prawns and scallops. My husband is a big dessert lover, and he is never disappointed in the selections.

Once you get a players card, you can add points onto your card. Sundays offer 6x the points. We have never had to pay for a buffet since our points add up to pay for the buffet.

The casino is clean and has good security. Of course, we love Vegas, but this is the next best place to go to.

kirkland, wa
3 attraction reviews
“Place is going downhill...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

First, the lines for the cashier are always so long. I have wrote in on several occasions and nothing ever changes.

The other thing is they have grab a grand promtions every week. In order to qualify, you must earn a certain amount of points during the previous month. They also have tripled the amount of points you need to qualify for the drawings. The shady part is they tell you online in your account you have qualified for these drawings, then cancel them due to some other promotion. No warning what so ever. Had i known, i would not have played to qualify.

Thirdly, if you say anything negative about them on Facebook, they delete your post. Myself and others werent happy about them cancelling the drawings and voiced our opinion on the matter. So they deleted them. Guess they dont want people to know that they are screwing over their loyal guests.