“Beautiful and good location” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6501 Railroad Ave. S.E., Snoqualmie, WA 98065-1109   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snoqualmie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Beautiful and good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

First time ever writting a review . I thought this place was beautful and loved the rooms! The only the couple things upsetting to me was the spa service. At the time of booking it at the hotel they go over the price for cancellation and that there is 48hr notice but say nothing about a gratuity fee. We were offered a $40 discount for doing a rise and shine package which was nice but then at the end when we paid there was a gratuity fee of $26 a piece = $52 in tips??! Are you crazy thats more than i pay for dinner for my family. I think this is steep and should be told to someone when booking or just price it at that. Im sure your are informed if you add it online because you pay then. The breakfast was delicious but if you get the country 4 course breakfast i would make sure to split it cuz its way to much food and only $25 a person then. We asked for it split but was misunderstood i guess in communication and so had to pay the $37 a piece cuz i dont like to cause a scene. I think they should suggest splitting to everyone cuz its so much food everyone around us had to box it up and you know it all just gets thrown away. Or offer less and lower price could be an option. Again though it was delicous!

• Stayed March 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
lincoln nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I wanted to check out Salish before booking my wedding there and my stay met and exceeded every expectation! The room was cozy and inviting, you are greeted with softly playing music upon entering your room. Ever room has a wood burning fireplace and two person jetted tub. The patio leads rights out to views of the waterfall. Wedding booked!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Had breakfast there twice now, but this time stayed in the hotel. The restuarant is awesome. Its always busy on the weekend its seems but its also always good. You wont leave hungry or feeling you paid too much in my opinion. Not all seats are by the window but we loved sitting in front of the fire. Good food, good service.....warm fire, went to see the waterfall. Will bring my next out of town guests there for sure.

The hotel is also great. I read a few reviews and read about the bath tubs, fire places, etc. All made it worth it for me. Weather was not the greatest so stayed in doors in the lodge. Not sure I would stay more than one day but thats fine, I left feeling great after one.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Federal Way, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I treated my husband to this getaway for our anniversary, and haven't had one regret. I'm so glad we had an opportunity to experience this cozy hotel to its fullest potential. We had massages shortly after we checked in, which were very relaxing and peaceful. That was a wonderful way to start the night off, especially after a long week. We opted out of using the extra spa time to soak/sauna because frankly, we had a huge, private, jetted tub in our room for two. The rooms are perfect for any couple that needs to have some quiet time to themselves, need to reconnect, celebrate, whatever the occasion! I wish I could have taken the bed and pillows home with me, they were so comfortable! (And this is coming from a girl who usually brings her own pillows, and I love my bed!) I'm so glad that we had the country breakfast brunch in the dinning room, since I've heard so many wonderful things about their food. We had to skip lunch that day because we were so full!!! I would definitely suggest trying it at least once, just for the experience and to get to try out a bunch of different foods they offer. Top to bottom, this was hands down the BEST anniversary celebration yet! We look forward to doing this again!

Room Tip: Look at Costco for their gift certificates, best deal around! Be sure to bring good hiking shoes, to...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Junae L,

Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us for your anniversary.

Please do come back and do it all again!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The trip was great overall, but it is definitely the specific people that helped make the trip much better. This is mostly my opinion and people could have different experiences with the people I name in this review.

I first contacted Salish Lodge through the phone and spoke with Seth who helped me reserve the Salish Rejuvenation with various scheduling needs, and I asked him for advice on several matters. He answered them and quickly scheduled for me. My girlfriend (before and partly during the trip) and I arrived and received a personal letter from him saying congratulations.

We received a spa treatment, I had Aaron as my massage therapist and my girlfriend had someone, but I didn't get his name. We both enjoyed our massages very much, afterwards we felt very relaxed and very light.

After the spa treatments, we quickly changed and ran down to the dining area where we were served by Sheryl. She made the experience so much better with her great attitude and friendliness. My girlfriend ordered the King Salmon and I ordered the Tenderloin. Her King Salmon must be the best the best King Salmon I have ever eaten, and my steak was excellently medium rare.

That night I proposed after throwing rose petals around us on our large balcony.

In the morning my fiancé (no more girlfriend) and I went to brunch and requested Sheryl again since she worked an odd 14 hours the day before and her typical work days were in the morning. She was awesome to us once again with two Eggs Benedicts with ham and I had a bloody mary with bacon. She had a few difficult customers in the morning because one group wanted the window seat to see the water fall and another group needed their crab with Eggs Benedicts, but they ran out.

Overall, our experience at Salish Lodge is a memorable one and will hopefully join again in the years to come.

Thanks Salish! You were good to us!
Denny

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your review and especially for mentioning our team members Seth, Aaron, and Sheryl. We are so proud of what they do.

Most importantly, congratulations on your engagement!
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Salish Lodge is still a great place for a romantic getaway. We had a ground floor room on the river side - could hear but not see the river from the room because of the angle, but could walk out along the railing to see the river and top of the falls. It would be great on a warm summer day to sit on the patio and stroll along the walkway.

The room itself is nicely furnished with a comfortable bed, flat screen TV, mini fridge, Keurig coffee maker, and a real wood-burning fireplace - perfect for a cozy evening in the damp, chilly northwest. And they have a "fireplace concierge" who comes to your room and builds the fire for you, with your choice of presto logs and/or real wood, leaving you with plenty to re-stoke through the evening - how cool is that? Then there's the lovely bathroom, with a jacuzzi tub complete with underwater lighting. A window over the tub opens to the bedroom, so you can enjoy the fire.

There's a library off the lobby where tea and cookies are offered in the late afternoon; there's also coffee/tea available there in the morning (although they need to monitor it more closely, there was no milk left when I got there, and I didn't bother to ask for it.) The gift shop is large and has a lot of fun items. Two choices for food, the main dining room and the more casual bar/lounge upstairs. We had a nice, not spectacular, dinner in the main dining room, and a good breakfast. The dining room was cold, although we were fortunate to be seated in front of the fireplace for breakfast, which helped. Among the choices for breakfast, they still offer a version of the classic multi-course "country breakfast" that was the hallmark of the original Snoqualmie Falls Lodge, but it's a ridiculous amount of food and really isn't the same as back in the day when that was the main event everyone went there for.

Room Tip: I think all the standard rooms are pretty much the same, but it's nice to be on the river side w...
Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Seattle98101,

Thank you for visiting us in 98065! Thank you as well for your detailed review and for pointing out the various features you enjoyed. You are correct, our rooms are very similar to each other, with the different room types being based on their view.

Thank you again, we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A beautiful hidden jewel less than 30 minutes from Seattle. Beautiful setting. A nice refreshing getaway. Feels like your a 100 miles away the city. The falls are tranquil and the local trails are a nice way to relax and enjoy the scenery..

Dear ustagamer,

Thank you for your review and for describing us a "beautiful hidden jewel."

Please come and visit us again soon!

Been to Salish Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!