“Waist of time” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 93 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Thai
“Waist of time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Service is non existent I had to walk around the restaurant to find our waitress. Food is just ok the place itself is cool. We wished we had gone to jack in the box instead!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tucson
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

When in the Pacific NW, one of my greatest joys is to have excellent Thai food prepared in authentic style with all the flavor, spices and quality ingredients that make Thai cuisine one of the world's most sumptuous. I love the decor of Bahn Thai with the choice of the traditional booth or a table. The menu is full of all of the delicacies that make Thai food so amazing. I loved the various pad Thai selections, the curries were impeccable, with the duck curry rating as a gastronomic sensation. My daughter loves the fried rice and my 4 year old grandson was delighted with the chicken satay. The service is excellent and the beautiful dishes arrive in a timely manner. I love the food of Bahn Thai and only wish it was not a long flight away. The superb food prepared with love is a bargain price, the lunch specials are outstanding. This is one fabulous restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Silverdale, Washington
“Insulted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

Today March 24, 2011 my daughter and niece went to Bahn Thai Restaurant in Silverdale Washington located at 9811 Mickelberry Rd NW, Silverdale, WA 98383. My daughter came home crying. I asked what was the matter and she proceeded to cry and say nothing. I asked what’s wrong she told me that they went to this restaurant and when they walked through the door they were seated by a very rude waitress. They asked for a desert menu and a dinner menu. My daughter ordered white rice since she was sick from Chemo earlier in the day and wanted a small meal and my niece who just had dinner an hour before going, ordered desert. The waitress again was rude and said to them this is a upscale restaurant next time you come to our restaurant you order food not such a small meal next time you order to go. My daughter was in shock at how she was spoken to as was my niece. Last time I checked they are not the only Thai restaurant around and should be thankful for the business they get. Times are rough and word carries very fast in such a small town. I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone. I am appalled at the respect they gave my daughter of 16 that has cancer. Regardless of what any person orders it is the fact they choose this place. Never again.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, Washington
“Should probably give it another chance...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

It's been several years since we've dined here. Our family enjoyed the experience the first time, but were all disappointed the second time.

BabyBoomer56
“Didn't like.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Went for lunch and was given a luke warm chicken broth soup with rice in it. When I said to the waitress that my soup was not hot but warm, she said "yes Warm". I guess that it was supposed to be a room temperature soup. I like my soup hot. Ordered a chicken veggie stirfry. The chicken pieces were all identical dice size cubes and warm (pwner probably bought frozen/cubed chicken). The broccoli was cold. I like my food heated to standard serving temperature as recommended by State Health Department..