“good find in Silverdale” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
“good find in Silverdale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We decided to try this place on the recommendation of a sales associate while shopping on a recent trip to Silverdale. It was touted as "probably the best food in Silverdale".
It was crowded on a Wed at 1PM, good sign. We were seated immediately, and our friendly, if over-the-top wait person approached with specials and drink recommendations. Since we faced an hour drive back home, we declined their beer, which is a major draw as a local brewery.
We ordered a salad to split, (split charge $1,not mentioned and an oversight I did not like), and 2 lunch entrees. The salad was great and plenty for 2, with lots of apples, dried cranberries, glazed walnuts, and blue cheese crumbles. My husband devoured his crab melt, saying it was delicious with lots oif crabmeat. My grilled mahi mahi tacos were also very good.
We were asked to join their points reward club, which we did.
All in all a good experience. I know this place is a one of, but it had the look and feel of an upscale chain.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, WA
“Just OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Food is overpriced for what you get. The quality is not the same as it was 5 years ago. We've completely stopped going there. All the favorites are gone and have been replaced by poor imitations. Sad!!! This used to a great place to go for us with friends, family or for a special occasion. Seems to me they've lost their way.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“To slick for their own good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The Silver City Brewery broke a very basic rule. NEVER GOUGE THE CUSTOMER. I had a burger and fries that were very good. I had a gin and tonic. My mistake was not specifying a poarticular gin. When I got the bill I was charged $15 for Bombay Gin. When I asked the server, she shrugged and said "you didn't specify."

This is sleazy, I hate restaurants that pull this type of nonsense. The food was VERY good, but I will never eat there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SCBC1, Owner at Silver City Brewery, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Please accept my apology for your experience on Saturday March 9th. Under no circumstance should any of our staff make any decision that benefits themselves at the expense of our guests. I would be more than happy to reimburse you for your visit and invite you back at our expense. Please contact me at steve@silvercitybrewery or 360-621-6427 and I will make the arrangement for reimbursement.
Any description of your server, or details about your bill (check #) would be of great help in my follow-up. It's very important to me that this incident is not repeated with any of our guests.
Thanks for the feedback and the opportunity to regain your trust in us.

Steve Houmes
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Alright food, alright prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Finding parking was difficult. The beer was good as was the food, although they messed up my order. The waiter made up for it with free dessert.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, Washington
“eh-too trendy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

ok, where do I get started-Oh I know! If you have any sort of accessibility needs, then this isnt the place for you, (a wheelchair, a walker, and or someone with a cane) None of those will fit in there and when I told the hostess we needed somewhere accessible she had the fear of god on her face. Then they still shove you in a booth and be comfortable. NOT ADA compliant at all. I wouldn't even try and nor do they want any handicapped people in there to begin with, thats a statement thats made very clear. The fish n chips is next. I, for one second do not believe its made there, My son asked me if I had ordered fish sticks. Its plain, and not exciting. The fries are ok though but for a 15 bucks plate they dont give you very many, My son ordered the bbq pork sandwich which I have to admit was awesome, and so was the coleslaw. We never had to wait for refills but the waitress didnt want to talk to us for very long, Also they have the worst waiting area I have ever seen, Traffic doesnt flow, people coming in have to fight their way through people waiting and people leaving have to fight their way through people coming in and people waiting. which again, is an nightmare for someone with a cane, a walker or a wheelchair. Or even with someone with limited availability to walk (someone elderly), Silvercity clearly wants to be a the place that caters to party goers and not anyone else. This place is average, a lil over priced- and alot of hassle.

• Visited February 2013