“Very elegant yet refined!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Silverdale
Cuisines: Bakeries
“Very elegant yet refined!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Quint coffee house atmosphere with a friendly twist. Ordered and was seated immediately by a very responsive hostess. Selection of pastries, soups and salads was amazing. I found it difficult to choose. The stuffed focascia bread and salad with rasberry vinegarette dressing was very fresh, tasty and overall wonderful. The atomosphere was close quarters but comfortable. The overall value was very sensible compared to any other luncheon venue. When food quality and taste is considered, I rate value very high. The only negative aspect of this venue is the limited and tight parking lot. Which was easily overcame by parking in the side-street. I 'll be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Poulsbo, Washington, United States
“Local products used”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great atmosphere, foods 'to die for', with most local, organic, and local art/products/produce from immediate areas. Loved the veggie wrap! which is not easily found -using these clean, non-toxic ingredients.

Visited February 2012
sequim
“It's been a while since I visited...but memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Stopped in to check out Monica's and glad I did. Although it was the end of the day....there was still a good variety a scrumptious desserts and many half price due to the time. The giant cookies were to die for as well as the choc. bars. The crossants were so good I ate them instead of my dinner. Kinda like going to heaven!
Can't wait to return!

Visited March 2012
Silverdale, WA
“A favorite in Silverdale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Everything always tastes so good at Monica's, and I've never been served anything that didn't look attractive and appetizing. Monica's is quite popular, and we like to arrive after the lunch crowd has gone. This is a nice place to have lunch with my husband, or with a friend or two. We always sit upstairs, where it is bright and spacious, and we can enjoy a leisurely, relaxing visit. Lovely soups, salads, sandwiches, quiches, and bakery items.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Love the Lemon Gingersnap Cookie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I looked up on Trip Advisor to see about restaurants for lunch. This one was #1. It was a great place to have lunch. It was crowded but we got served quickly. We both had the chicken pesto focaccia, one with clam chowder and one with the pesto tortellini salad. All was delicious. My favorite was the gingersnap cookie with lemon frosting between two cookies. We ate it before we had our lunch.

• Visited January 2012