“Best Hotel in Silverdale” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Direct - Save 10%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Silverdale
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Hotel in Silverdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2007

What a great new hotel for Silverdale!

My husband and I stayed here with our cat Dec 22 - 24 2007. I was so pleasantly surprised. Our room had beautiful wood flooring and extremely comfortable beds with high quality linens. It also had a small microwave and fridge. We got a "pet room" for an additional $20 and the cat made herself right at home. I believe that is why the room had wood flooring so that it was easier to clean after a pet had stayed there.

Even more surprising was the hot breakfast served daily in the breakfast room. The room had an amazing water view. The pool, hot tub and sauna were very nice as well. The hotel also included a convenient laundry room and a small gift shop. My rate was $99 per night which seemed very reasonable. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

Wow this is a great property, it is new, the staff is friendly, better yet it is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.

The rooms are great, the beds are just AMAZING. In total I have stayed here approximately one month for work. What a great place!
I'm booked there next week, and the week after. Great work out center, pool, sauna, and steam room.

After a month of being here the front desk knows my name. As the previous reviewer stated they are new, and I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of my doubt.

• Liked — The beds are out of this world.
  • Disliked — NOTHING its a great place
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2007

We stayed at the brand new property on October 13, 2007.

This hotel, with beautifully appointed rooms, may eventually be the best mid-range hotel in Kitsap County. However, at the present time it is being amateurishly managed.

I booked a "view" room with two beds. After receiving booking confirmation via e-mail, I wrote the general manager requesting a room with balcony and informing her that we would arrive late because we were attending an engagement party in a nearby town.

We arrived at about 11:00 p.m. and were given a huge room on the lower level with two very comfortable beds and everything else we could hope for except black-out curtains, a view, and a balcony.

We were tired, so we shrugged and tucked in, but not for long. At 4:45 a.m. we were awakened by the sound of footsteps clacking above us. I called the desk to report that we had been awakened by loud footsteps. The young lady who answered the phone told me that our room was located under the breakfast room and that she would tell the staff to walk more quietly.

Now, wide awake, we decided that if we were able to get back to sleep, we would soon be awakened again when hotel guests arrive for breakfast.

We checked out of the hotel shortly after 5:00 a.m. The young lady on the desk was very apologetic. She took my phone number and told me the general manager (to whom I had written an e-mail) would call me.

By noon the following Monday I had not received a telephone call from the general manager, so I called and left a message in her voice mail. One week later I have not received a reply.

We have been staying at Oxford Suites in Yakima for fifteen years or more, and we hope that before long Oxford Suites in Silverdale will be a place we look forward to staying in Kitsap County.

Stayed October 2007

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oxford Suites Silverdale

Address: 9550 NW Silverdale Way, Silverdale, WA 98383
Location: United States > Washington > Silverdale
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Silverdale
Hotel Class:3 star — Oxford Suites Silverdale 3*
Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the shores of Dyes Inlet, enjoy easy access to Waterfront Park and Kitsap Mall. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Silverdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oxford Suites Silverdale Hotel Silverdale
Oxford Hotel Silverdale

If you own or manage Oxford Suites Silverdale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.