“Could be a Denny's” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
california
“Could be a Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very average food nothing outstanding did not go back. Waitress did not seem to know her menu. We had breakfast and food was okay.

Visited July 2013

59% Recommend
Los Banos
“good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I loved this place we must of ate breakfast 5 of 7 days we were in Silverdale, good food at good price.

Visited April 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Ditrty Resturant!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I don't know why we gave this resturant so many chances. About a decade ago my mom found a spider in her mashed potatoes. I stayed away for a few years then decided to try it out again because it's one of the only "late night" resturants in Kitsap County. This time my husband and I got seated by the kitchen. We could see in thorough the swinging door and it looked dirty in there. Not quite sure how this place passes health inspection. We left and haven't been back. Ewwww.

Washington State
“Love their Pies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

A friend of mine and I meet here now and then for breakfast and chatting--the stuffed hash browns are yummy! When I'm missing my grandma and the berry pies she used to make, my sweet husband will bring home a berry pie from Shari's! ALWAYS good!

We recently had a get-together with friends. We went bowling then all piled in to Shari's for pie, The waitress was sweet, and patient with the group (sorry I don't remember her name!). We ended up ordering 3 pies, and she offered to cut them and put each piece on a plate for us! GREAT service, and very appreciated! All 3 of the pies tasted excellent! That was my first time to have the Sour Lemon pie and it is now my favorite pie ever (well, except for my grandma's pies! :) )

Keep up the good work Shari's, we'll be back! :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Wait Staff and always Quality food at a very good value...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Liked: Quality and Freshness of the Food. Waitstaff always great & on top of your needs and requests.
Nothing to 'Dislike' about Shari's in Silverdale (right accross the Street from Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel...)

Visited April 2013