“Not My Fav” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Poulsbo, Washington
“Not My Fav”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Red Lobster uses a lot of salt in their dishes.
The clam chowder is not made fresh at their restaurant, but prepared centrally and shipped to their restaurants.
Services is okay, but not exceptional.

Visited July 2013

Bremerton, Washington
“Farewell Red Lobster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

A lighted make-up mirror. A good book. A movie and popcorn.

All things I could have bought with the $14.99 I wasted on a dinner I couldn't finish.

What was the straw that broke the lobsters back? The Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with a peach-Bourbon BBQ sauce. The sauce tasted like - what? I couldn't identify the strange taste. The bacon was undercooked and the shrimp was like rubber. The mashed potatoes were awful - and I'm fully aware a lot of restaurants use instant potatoes, but this went off the Continental ledge.

Old Iron Gut's fried shrimp wasn't much better. From now on we'll park at the other end of the parking lot where the Italian dinners are delicious.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Skip It”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Like many other reviewers, we would say skip this one. Staff tries really hard, but food and service to table was terrible. Our Navy son ordered a bowl of soup for dinner and when it was finally delivered it was cold. Management tried to compensate, but he had to return to the boat; so he did not get dinner.

Visited April 2013
kent east hill
“GOOD STOP ON WAY TO SEQUIM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Silverdale has many good restaurants and the Red Lobster chain has winner in this place. It was Veterans Day and the place was packed. They were offering free dinners to Servicemen and Vet's.

My better half and I shared to Lobster Stuffed Mushrom, Onion Rings, and Hand Battered Fish and Chips. The food plus the fine service by Bethanie was excellent

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hansville
“Would have been "Terrible" if not for the waitress”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

For the life of me, I can't see why this restaurant always does good buniness. Our dinner there was litterally the worst we've ever experienced in Silverdale. If the quality of the seafood ingredients was sub par (as others have noted), we couldn't tell, because literally everything we ordered was bathed in some kind of greasy stuff that coated the inside of your mouth (and later on, stomach) and departed an off-taste to everything it touched. It made the so-so bread taste great. We used it to try to clean the greasy coating from our mouths.. The heavy, leaden feeling in our stomachs took hours to go away.

The only thing that kept this reivew from being a one star was the excellent and cheerful service we recieved from our waitress. But, I'm sure that was the luck of the draw.

• Visited November 2012