“Good food and better service!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 107 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington
“Good food and better service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff was extremely polite and the service was above par. The food was good! No complaints for this place!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seabeck, Washington
“Pricey and Tasteless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've never been a fan of Red Robin. Each time I go, I vow not to return, and then I give them yet another chance. This visit I had the 'Cajun Clucks and Fries'. The chicken I'm pretty sure comes frozen. It just lacks any freshness, and the fries although hot, weren't seasoned. This is a simple dish, and yet, it didn't do anything for me. This poor dinner set me back $12. There are many better restaurants in Silverdale.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
silverdale
“luv it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

it is a wonderful lace to go.. in a group of 2 or 20! the burgers are wonderful and the fries are warm, i love the plaes to death.. they could be alittle cleaner.... but other wise great

Visited September 2012
silverdale,wa
“Not usually a big fan,but”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I'm not usually a fan,but today was a good food day. I was impressed by the fact that my grandson's drink came in a reusable cup. My wife's wine was a good pinot grigio and I splurged on a Bailey's milkshake. Wow. We got the chicken nuggets and apples for Milo, the wife got the Jim Beam burger which she loved.I had the Nantucket scatter and it was great. There was a good amount of tasty clam strips,nice small shrimp and two pieces of WELL prepared fish with some pretty good fries. I still think they could do a MUCH better fry. They were soft and kind of mealy with no real crisp and flavor.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, Washington, United States
“Reliable Red Robin fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We got to this restaurant when it opened, and were seated and served quickly. The burger was great, but the fries were slightly underdone. Our server was friendly but seemed a little distracted. By the time we left, the restaurant was noisy. We would go back to this Red Robin, but would avoid peak dining hours.

• Visited November 2012