“Several Visits” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Seattle, Washington
“Several Visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We eat here periodically when visiting Silverdale for shopping. Food always tasty and reasonably priced. Experience with staff always positive and cheerful. You need to like BBQ!

Visited September 2013

Poulsbo, Washington
“What Are the Odds--FAT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I took 2 youth and myself out for lunch. One of the youth's ribs were half fat. I asked the waitress to replace it; the answer "NO." The manager on duty came over to say that there is fat on them and wherever it falls, that is the order that will get it. They would not replace the part that had the Great Blob of Fat. The youth was groused out and would not eat it. He was a gentleman and eat what he could, but after looking at the piece of meat on his plate would not touch it. So, needless to say: I will not be back nor will I buy your gift certificates for family or friends.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Silverdale, Washington, United States
“Infamous Dave's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The best thing about this place is the burgers. NOT the BBQ. The floor is greasy and my husband has mentioned this to the manager- but two years later, it's still like a slimy ice rink. The last time we went there we ordered salads. They took over 30+ minutes to get to us. The place was dead; I saw three other tables with customers. We ordered ice tea and we had to wait over ten minutes before our server walked by so we could ask for more. We swore that was the last time we would go because the service was so bad on our previous visits. Save your money and head to a FANTASTIC BBQ place- MIKE'S FOUR STAR BBQ- in Port Gamble/Kingston. We kicked ourselves for having given Famous Dave's so many chances.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Port Townsend, WA USA
“Don't Wear White”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love BBQ so this place fills the bill. I really liked the burnt ends. The corn muffin was good but the rest of the sides are canned or SYSCO-type food. But since it was the meat I was after, and that was excellent, I really enjoyed my meal.

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Always a good bet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Love this place. I always sit in the bar area. They have one of the best happy hour menus around. Good, cold beer that is reasonably priced and several appetizers (onion rings are usually pretty good) that are well-priced as well. I like their vege sides and their sausage. Sliced beef is always a good choice. And the waitstaff is always courteous and efficient.

• Visited April 2013