“Fabulous seafood and nice service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
larrchar
“Fabulous seafood and nice service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The Seafood at Xinh's is amazing and tasty! Xinh, the chef, has recipes that no one else has. My husband favors the chioppino served over pasta, and he frequently orders it without the pasta, as well. I favor the prawn dishes but the fresh fish is amazing here, too. Last night's special was fresh halibut!! YUMMM! We started with egg rolls, just because they are so good here. The service was very friendly and timely. An excellent
Restaurant in the little town of Shelton, WA.

Visited March 2014

Shelton, Washington
“Curry like no other....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Xihn makes some of the best chicken curry I have ever had. What the place lacks in atmosphere and decor is totally made up for by Lynn's service at the table and Xihn's amazing curry! Amazing and like no other in my opinion.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allyn, Washington, United States
“Great Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have been told by a number of people that we should go here. I have tasted their food and the Allyn Days weekend in the summer as they prepare some of the food.

I have been looking and looking for a great (not just good) restaurant in Mason County. There just just doesn't seem to be any at all. But this place is good!

We arrived around 6PM on a Friday night. I would certainly recommend reservations, as they filled up fast.

Prices are pretty good. The Geoduck appetizers were excellent. They have a nice assortment of seafood prepared mostly in a Vietnamese style. But is really tasty. Great flavors, fresh herbs and vegetables. Really good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tumwater, Washington
“best oyster stew in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I am picky about oysters. The ones served in the stew are small and succulent. She uses just enough butter. My father loved oyster stew and as an adult I have sampled many stews from coast to coast. When I say something is the greatest it is.

After a large bowl the main dish ends up being next days meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salem, Oregon
“Not my Favorite”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Highly recommended by locals but not that great. Cold room, slow service and so so seafood. I wouldn't go back.

Visited December 2013